Indy House of Pilates
Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
Located on the south side of Indianapolis, Indy House of Pilates offers a welcoming atmosphere for those who are interested in group and private Pilates instruction, as well as Yoga, Zumba and TRX. The beautiful, new studio location provides a warm and inviting environment where you will experience the highest quality of instructor-led classes that will challenge your mind and body.indyhouseofpilates.com+1 317 750 3024
Indy House of Pilates classes
- Pilates Mat Class - Pilates Begining / Intermediate
- Restorative Yoga
- Slow Flow Yoga with Essential Oils
- YoPi (Pilates and Yoga Fusion Class)
- Fitness Barre
- Candlelight Yoga - Yin Flow
- FREE COMMUNITY CLASS - April Fools Day Pilates Mat
- FREE COMMUNITY CLASS - April Fools Day STRONG by Zumba
- FREE COMMUNITY CLASS - April Fools Day Vinyasa Yoga
- Restorative Yoga w/ Essential Oil the BioMat - Alignment Focus - Balance Body, Mind and Spirit
- STRONG by Zumba 30min High Intensity Interval Training Class
- STRONG by Zumba High Intensity Interval Training Class
- TRX - Functional Strength
- TRX - Xtreme
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin/Yang Yoga - Gentle Mixed Flow
- Zumba GOLD - Toning
- Zumba SENTAO
How to prepare
Wear comfortable workout clothing and athletic shoes.
How to get there
Indy House of Pilates is located at 5153 Commerce Square Drive Suite B in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most recent reviews
Pilates Mat Class - Pilates Begining / Intermediate with Rachel
People also viewed
Start taking classes at Indy House of Pilates and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!