D3 Boot Camp
Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
D3 Boot Camp is a private boot camp fitness boutique in the South Loop of Chicago specializing in consistency and accountability.d3bootcamp.com+1 312276513812
D3 Boot Camp classes
- Boot Camp (Focus: Kickboxing House Box & Sculpt)
- Boot Camp (Focus: Get Ripped ) FLEX
- Boot Camp (Focus 20/20/10)
- Boogie Bounce X'Treme Express
- Boot Camp (Focus: Below the Waist)
- Boot Camp (Focus: Kettlebell Strength Drills)
- Boot Camp (Focus: Cardio JamBox & Sculpt)
- BOOT CAMP (Focus: Open Gym Structured Workout)
- Boot Camp (Focus: Power Circuit)
- BOOT CAMP (Focus: Internal Total Body Change)
- Boot Camp (Focus Power Circuit)
- Boot Camp (Focus: Cardio & Core)
- Boot Camp (Focus: InTENsity or Cardio & Core)
- Boot Camp (Focus: Interval Circuit Training)
- Boot Camp (Focus: Strength)
- Boot Camp (Mindful Yoga Flow)
- Boot Camp Break Express (Focus: Guided Meditation)
- Boot Camp Express (Focus: Abs-Oh-Lutely Abs!)
- Boot Camp Express (Focus: Kickboxing Drills)
- Boot Camp Express (Focus: Strength-Small Group)
How to prepare
Please wear comfortable clothing and well supported athletic clothes.
How to get there
D3 Boot Camp is located inside Trinity Church 3rd Floor Gym. 125 E 26th St (on the corner of Michigan and 26th St). Enter the building through the red door that faces the parking lot and go up to the 3rd floor. Free parking is available in the church parking lot.
Most recent reviews
Boot Camp (Focus Power Circuit)
Boot Camp (Focus: Get Ripped ) FLEX
People also viewed
Start taking classes at D3 Boot Camp and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!