- Strength Training, Boxing8011 Maryland Ave, Saint Louis
Sweatsee all reviews
Sweat is always always always the best. I forgot my gloves and they let me borrow. They are just the best always and have the best music and the best workout and I always leave feeling beast mode. Always take a silly gun show selfie for Snapchat bc I'm basic but beast mode. Best!Sweat St. Louis believes that getting fit should be fun, challenging and affordable. They are confident that their wide range of experience and expertise will work for you!
- Yoga6170 Delmar Blvd, St Louis
Yoga Jamsee all reviews
This class wasn't quite what I was expecting (I was expecting louder music that you wouldn't think would be in a yoga class), but I did very much enjoy it. Worked up a nice sweat, had several minutes to try out/practice/get feedback on certain poses of our choice (Dianna helped me to finally get crow pose!), and there was a fabulous long shivashana. Overall a great practice and I will be returning.YogaSource is the go to yoga spot in St. Louis. The classes taught at YogaSource fall under the category of Hatha Yoga.
- Pilates7731 Clayton Rd, Clayton
Mat - Beginnersee all reviews
Amy teaches a great classical Pilates mat class. It's marked as a beginner's class, but you'll get good, targeted corrections and cues that will help you hone your practice even if you've been practicing for years.The Clayton Pilates Studio is a beautiful full-service Pilates Studio in Clayton, Missouri. They are a client focused studio offering personalized semi-private lessons, mat & equipment group classes!
- Yoga7638 Gannon Ave, University City
Barre Fusionsee all reviews
I really enjoyed this class. It was basically yoga infused barre. Susan was great, we didnt stop moving but it wasnt too intense. The studio was super intimate and I liked that it wasnt overbooked. I would def recommend if you want to tone and work on stretch/balance.Stretch is an intimate studio located in the University City, just blocks from Clayton. They offer barre, yoga and fusion classes. Their focus is to provide strength and flexibility to all levels while keeping the…
- Strength Training27 South Brentwood Blvd, ClaytonShark Fitness Training has been the St. Louis leader in boot camp fitness programs since 2000 helping clients earn real, long-lasting results in health and fitness. They have convenient options for boot camp classes…
- Strength TrainingCenter of Clayton, 50 Gay Ave., ClaytonShark Fitness Training has been the St. Louis leader in boot camp fitness programs since 2000 helping clients earn real, long-lasting results in health and fitness. They have convenient options for boot camp classes…
- Cycling8123 Delmar Blvd, University City
Peloton Spinningsee all reviews
Arrive 10-15 minutes early so that they can get the bike logged on and you can start on time.Catalyst Strength and Functional Nutrition offers bootcamp, butt/core interval classes and more!