- Prenatal, Yoga947 Park Ave, San Jose
Meditation & Movementsee all reviews
Dont really want to write this for selfless reasons and the fear of the secret being let out... One of the best yoga classes Ive ever taken. Tori is the reason. She is compassionate , kind, caring, and passionate about what she does. Everything you hope for in a yogi. I drive 30 minutes just for this class.Be The Change is dedicated to helping people create positive change from the inside out through yoga classes for all levels.
- Prenatal, Yoga745 Distel Dr, Los Altos
Mom & Baby Yogasee all reviews
Hillary’s great!!Embrace the benefits of pre and postnatal yoga with two of the most experienced perinatal yoga teachers in Silicon Valley, Hillary Easom and Jeanna Lurie! Enjoy a warm, safe space where pregnancy discomforts and…
- Prenatal, Strength Training37161 Niles Blvd Unit B, Fremont
HIIT Weight Training | Small Groupsee all reviews
Loved the small group training which allowed for individual focus and excellent circuits. Highly recommend!!Getting in shape is an amazing and empowering lifestyle decision that anyone can achieve. POP Fitness believes in reconnecting you to your innate drive to move and feel like an athlete, no matter your starting point…
- Prenatal, Postnatal1709 Woodside Rd, Redwood City
Fit4Baby®see all reviews
Great class, it was fun and challenging. I loved the inclusion of weights in the cardio portion. The instructor was upbeat and encouraging. Will come back again for sure!FIT4MOM is the country's largest fitness program for moms offering fitness classes for every stage of motherhood: prenatal, postpartum and beyond. They offer Stroller Strides and Stroller Barre for pregnant moms…
- Prenatal, Postnatal501 Laurel St, Menlo ParkStroller Strides certified fitness professionals offer a great workout for moms while entertaining the kids.
- Prenatal, Strength Training37592 Niles Boulevard, FremontGetting in shape is an amazing and empowering lifestyle decision that anyone can achieve. POP Fitness believes in reconnecting you to your innate drive to move and feel like an athlete, no matter your starting point…