- Dance3069 Freeport Boulevard, Sacramento
Choreo Fitsee all reviews
This is a really fast paced class. It was filled with a diverse group of women and pretty much everyone seemed to be having fun. But I wouldn’t recommend this class for beginners, it seemed more advanced... maybe someone who is intermediate could enjoy.... but it definitely felt like an advanced or practiced level classSacramento's newest dance and fitness studio, featuring a variety of youth and adult classes, in a fun and inviting atmosphere. Their studio is located in the Land Park area, close to mid-town, Natomas, Elk Grove…
- Dance1615 9th St, Sacremento
Hoop Dancingsee all reviews
I’ll be back. ????Sweat, Move, Hoop, Dance, and PROGRESS with Its a Rivalution Hoop Dance and Fitness. Build confidence, develop body mind connection, and improve overall fitness, all while having fun! Classes meet behind the…
- Dance7485 Rush River Dr. , Ste 630, Sacramento
Dance Mixsee all reviews
Kat is fun and great about encouraging the group to use correct body form to get the most out of the workout! The workout is a great intro level into jazzercise and the other gym members are very welcoming. The gym space is small, but I think it has a great family feel. They're still adding the final touches to the gym, but I'm sure when it's finished it will be a great spot to dance and work out in!Jazzercise is the original dance party workout. Blending dance with pilates, yoga, kickboxing and more. You'll get long, lean muscles and a mood boost that can't be beat!
- Dance2534 Industrial Blvd, Suite 150, West Sacramento
Ballroom Fitsee all reviews
Christine was great at breaking down the steps, watching for what students were either messing up or getting stuck on, then explaining in a way that seemed to help us get the movements correct. She was very patient and kindly insisted that we could get the steps down. I felt encouraged and supported and that she knew the techniques and teaching strategies well.Learn to dance at Spotlight Ballroom. With beginning classes almost every night of the week, it is the perfect place to get started partner dancing.
- Dance1000 La Sierra Dr, SacramentoJazzercise is the original dance party workout. Blending dance with pilates, yoga, kickboxing and more. You'll get long, lean muscles and a mood boost that can't be beat!
- Dance4701 Gibbons Dr, CarmichaelJazzercise is a pulse-pounding, beat-pumping fitness program that gets you results…fast. It’s a calorie-torching, hip-swiveling dance party with a hot playlist to distract you from the burn.
- Dance2350 Northrop Ave, SacramentoJazzercise is the original dance party workout. Blending dance with pilates, yoga, kickboxing and more. You'll get long, lean muscles and a mood boost that can't be beat!