- Dance1700 Joan Ave, Parkville
Floor/Chair (Morning)see all reviews
Melissa is an amazing instructor! An intense workout, but excellent modifications given so it’s appropriate for all levels. I did it in sneakers and leggings. Others were barefoot or in dance shoes, and everything from baggy T-shirt’s to dance trunks. Everything goes.Xpose Fitness provides a fitness régime which teaches the lost art of exotic dance while providing a comfortable and fun atmosphere in which to exercise, thus empowering women and creating great confidence…
- Strength Training8019 Belair Rd. , Ste. 1, Baltimore
POWERed Up Boxingsee all reviews
BEST boxing class on Classpass in Baltimore! Aaron's instruction was fantastic and the format of the class was amazing. This studio is a hidden gem and I'm SO glad I found it. Amazing facility. They do have one shower, but bring your own towel and soap, etc. I will definitely be returning and I highly, highly recommend emPOWERed!!Boutique facility offering a wide array of group fitness including barre, boxing, personal training, sports performance training and more!
- Strength Training8019 Belair Rd, Suite 12, Nottingham
Bells & Boxingsee all reviews
This was a great, intimate class with proper boxing technique. Is great for all skill levels. Highly recommend! If you reserve this class, be sure to know that you'll have to drive around the building to get to the front door.Our mission is to instruct and inspire people to live stronger, healthier lives. We are committed to serving the community and providing the highest levels of training. Whether you are interested in group classes…
- Yoga5801 Harford Rd, Baltimore
Yin Inspired Yoga (All Levels)see all reviews
Wendy has created a beautiful space for earth pulse yoga. Ryan was the sub for Wendys yin class & guided the class thru a wonderful gentle restorative sequence- thanks Ryan great class!A down-to-earth approach to yoga, meditation, and bringing love and light into your life.
- Martial Arts7214 Harford Road, ParkvilleAmerican Muay Thai is the premier striking gym in the Baltimore area. They specialize in boxing, Dutch style kickboxing and Muay Thai.
- Strength Training8625 Pleasant Plains RoadSuit B, Towson
Group Trainingsee all reviews
Good workoutWork. Sweat. Achieve. At WSA Fitness, we strive to get a little better every day. Our family & community based atmosphere provides members with a motivational, supportive, and encouraging place to reach all…
- Martial Arts8641 Loch Raven Boulevard, TowsonMid-Atlantic Mixed Martial Arts is one of the top MMA studios in the Towson area. Students can expect an engaged session that strengthens both body and mind. The environment is welcoming, and the only requirement…
- 7718 Belair Rd, 14Social Fit Wellness Puts fun into fitness offering themed Yoga and Zumba classes, Social connection, special fitness events and holistic services. They offer fitness for the mind, body and spirit by encouraging…