- Yoga972 Orange Avenue, Winter Park
Yin Yang (Flow & Yin)see all reviews
What a wonderful class! Cindy is an absolutely amazing instructor, even though she was subbing I thought her sequence and flow as well as her pace and voice was PERFECT for this class. Loved it.Full Circle Yoga is the best place to learn, practice, sweat and get your zen on. We have two spacious practice areas, both offer high ceilings with rustic beams and just the right amount of light. We offer heated…
- Barre121 S New York Ave, Winter Park
barre3see all reviews
Great class. Didn’t give verbal cues on everything which was a little confusing but was still able to follow along on transitions when I noticed everyone else changing. Only feedback is to say or prep for the change each time something is different.barre3 is where ballet barre meets yoga and Pilates. Develop the length of a dancer and the strength of an athlete with these highly effective 60-minute workouts. Each class follows a thoughtful sequence for fast…
- Barre1430 N Mills Ave, Ste 160, Orlando
Pure Barresee all reviews
Jennifer is energetic, encouraging, and welcoming. She gave me a few pointers before the class started as I was a new student and took care to discreetly correct my form throughout the class. I left feeling the burn!Pure Barre is one of the fastest, most effective ways to change the shape of your body. Using small isometric movements at the ballet barre set to motivating music, Pure Barre lifts your seat and tones your thighs…
- Yoga2500 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando
The Vortex: Powerfully Shifting Your Energy- Flowsee all reviews
I like that Ryan does the whole class with us, especially when we’re really getting our heart rate up and getting sweaty. He’s right there doing it with you which I think really helps keep the energy of the entire room up. He is a great guide to a great practice and the funky grooves are just an added bonus :)The Peaceful Peacock is a space with classes, services, and community events that will inspire students to live balanced, positive, empowered, and vibrant lives through the practices of yoga, massage/reiki, and…
- Strength Training820 Lake Baldwin Ln, Orlando
GXT: Fullbodysee all reviews
Love this place. Super friendly members. Fun and challenging workout.Providing the Orlando/Baldwin park area with a fitness facility that provides everything from Personal Training and Bootcamps to Dance, Yoga, and Barre.
- Strength Training1005 Virginia Dr, Orlando
Boot Campsee all reviews
Class was challenging and fun at the same time. The hour flew by but it was a hard workout and I worked up a good sweat! Thanks, Nate for a great workout and look forward to going back!Trainer Nate provides a dynamic boot camp that combines cardio, core, and strength training that can meet the physical needs from a beginner to the advanced athlete. The boot camp class in broken into two parts…
- Dance1828 Edgewater Dr, Orlando
DT Beginnerssee all reviews
I love this class NOW, but I have to admit I didnt at first. Before trying the Beginners class I gave Breakdown a shotdefinitely dont recommend that to first-timers. Then I tried Beginners and was a bit lost at first, but after going week after week the steps come full-circle and you really get the hang of it. I look forward to this class every Sunday and wish there were another mid-week!Dance Fitness with an ATTITUDE!
- Strength Training4257 Daubert St, Orlando
Raptorsee all reviews
Incredible facility! Great full body workout. Solid coaching with simple yet challenging movements when executed correctly. Adaptable environment for injuries to keep you safe. Motivating atmosphere.SPECTRUM, Inc. offers a diverse range of programs to ultimately improve performance in sport and life.
- Strength Training2904 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando
Core & Drillssee all reviews
Nice trainers and good workout for 30 minutesCore & More Fitness is redefining training in the heart of Orlando in a fun, clean, and friendly environment.
- Dance2419 E South St, Orlando
Intro to "Virgins" SEXY Pole Dance (South St)see all reviews
Great class and awesome instructor! She really catered to the class level and made everyone feel comfortable. However, the address listed in ClassPass is not the correct address! The studio moved and is not located there anymore. The studio is now located at 23.At Allure Dance, a studio for women by women, they provide many different fitness programs and classes with their main focus on Pole Dance fitness. You will learn strength, flexibility, balance, and grace while…
- Yoga, Dance927 N Mills Ave, Orlando
Expresssee all reviews
I'm really glad I chose Jazzercise as my first class. Intensity level was exactly what I wanted (moderate intensity) and it included dancing plus 2 songs of weight lifting. Definitely going back! I recommend the express class!Beats jumpin’, bass droppin’, heart pumpin’ dance party workouts that incinerate up to 800 calories-per-hour. They’ll leave you breathless, toned and coming back for more.
- Strength Training1902 Alden Rd. , Orlando
Fun Fridaysee all reviews
Really fun and unique spin on he usual boot camp style class. Play old school games while you work out (more of a challenge than it sounds). Super welcoming staff and clientele.All Fit Bootcamp welcomes everyone, regardless of what level they’re starting at. Here, it’s all about the individual’s journey, so you only have to live up to your own standards. Get ready to have fun and get fit…
- Yoga2901 Curry Ford Road, Suite 2, OrlandoLive Oak is an oasis in the yoga community. Teachers are highly trained, each with their own special skill set - from being one of the only certified Iyengar Instructors in Florida, to Yoga Therapists, Physical…
- Strength Training, Boxing815 Montana St, Orlando
Iron Strengthsee all reviews
Awesome!! Trying to work on functional fitness and getting strong in a super safe and effective environment? this is the place to do it !IronLife Athletics offers Strength Training, Kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu, MMA and Capoeira in the heart of Orlando. From beginners to advance, they offer a wide range of classes 5 days a week with coaches always available…
- Strength Training1616 N Orange Ave, Orlando
Cardio Kickboxingsee all reviews
This is not your mom's 90s cardio kickboxing class. You will put on gloves and engage punching bags and the instructor. The instructor was very helpful for my first time and encouraging, seems to know his fighting stuff! The gym has lots of equipment for different types of classes.At Orange Ave Gym, the trainers combine fitness and sports with a dedicated attitude to provide the most exciting training methods to date.
- Running4982 New Broad St., Orlando
November Project - Orlandosee all reviews
Fun, but challenging class full of motivating and personable people!November Project is a free workout group open to all abilities. November Project focuses on positive reinforcement and unique, outdoor workouts to explore the city and increase fitness. All you have to do is show…
- Yoga1000 E Robinson St., OrlandoZen Rising Wellness Center believes that the body and mind work as one, and physical healing is as important as clearing the mind of stress. We work to educate our clients on physical health, and wellness.
- Martial Arts3229 Curry Ford Road, OrlandoAre you looking to become disciplined, get in the best shape of your life, and learn self-defense in an exhilarating way? Golden Tiger Tae-Kwon-Do has just what you are looking for! Tae Kwon Do is a great way…
- Strength Training512 East Washington Street, OrlandoCentral Florida DAWG was born out of a love of their pets and training experience. They strive to make sure every class is accessible to all fitness levels and welcomes every type of puppy. They understand that…