- Yoga, Pilates105 Church St, Marietta
be hot basicsee all reviews
Excellent as always with Jessie. She uses thoughtful sequencing and is intentional about giving a lot of modifications/options so that each pose is accessible and as challenging as each student wants to make it. She has the wise/kind/low-key guru quality that many of Be Yoga’s teachers seem to possess. PSA for tall girls - Jessie is the rare yoga teacher with some height! I never thought about this until I took her class and then I realized how much yoga teachers tend to instinctively build their sequencing around their own body type (ever notice the ones who make you do tons of arm balances tend to be particularly short and built like gymnasts?). It’s subtle but it really makes me love her classes.Be Yoga believes that yoga is not a destination at the end of a specific path but rather a lifelong journey of self-exploration. Their goal is to empower you!
- Rowing91 Church St, Marietta
Powersee all reviews
This was my first time attending a rowing class and I loved it! Daniel was great and explained the correct form for rowing and carefully showed all sets before we began them. The class was easy to follow and I felt like I'd had a great workout afterwards.PEAK 365 FITNESS is a revolutionary fitness studio combining low-impact indoor waterrowers with strength training exercise movements to create a fun, safe, and effective low-impact total body workout! Because our…
- Yoga1295 W. Spring Street, Suite 120, Smyrna
Vinyasa Power Flowsee all reviews
Good beginner/intermediate flow class! Instructor did a great job!!Giving Tree Yoga is a mindful yoga studio located in the Smyrna-Vinings area of Atlanta, Georgia. Their yoga classes are perfect for both beginner and advanced students, and offer a balance for the physical and…
- Strength Training2968 Ask-Kay Dr, Smyrna
Workout of the Daysee all reviews
Great workout! I’d never done CrossFit in my life and was a little bit nervous to try it but Gordon was SO nice and so patient and showed me everything I needed to do. Everyone else in the gym was really nice and encouraging too. I will be back!CrossFit EX is a CrossFit affiliate that is based out of Smyrna. They fight for their fitness and have fun doing it.
- Yoga369 Campbell Hill St NW, Marietta
Happy Hour- TGIF!see all reviews
Cindy was great! I really enjoyed this energizing flow after a long week.Sacred Garden Yoga is a yoga and healing studio with the intention of unlocking your potential of living a healthy, authentic and empowered life.
- Yoga999 Whitlock Ave SW, Marietta
All Level Bungee Classsee all reviews
You will sweat. You will hurt. I work out pretty regularly and it whipped my a$@. Good instructor and definitely shocks the body with something different.Studio Bungee low impact workout system using Astro-Durance Bungee System. Ideal for all body types and all ages. No stress on joints and bones. Low impact and high energy!
- Dance2070 Attic Parkway Suite 102, Kennesaw
Mile High Club (All Levels: Beginner to Advanced)see all reviews
I had a great time and was able to brush up on some intro pole tricks, I hadn't done in awhile and some is never successfully done before. the instruction talk as top notch, and I felt like I got a lot out of class!Georgia Chrome Star is one of Kennesaw's best co-ed pole fitness studios. They offer exciting fitness classes in a supportive environment. These classes consists of a wide variety of group classes (pole and non…
- Pilates562 Wylie Rd SE, Suite #17, Marietta
CIRCUIT by Streamlinesee all reviews
Great class. I will definitely attend again, and tell others.Streamline Fitness Training sees each client as an individual with unique needs, goals, challenges, and histories. They acknowledge that no two people are the same. Their trainers take the time to understand where…
- Yoga1239 Concord Rd SE, Smyrna
DDPY BEGINNERsee all reviews
This class was so fun! It’s a yoga based workout but definitely different from traditional yoga. I liked it a lot.DDP YOGA combines the very best of Yoga, Traditional Fitness, Sports Therapy and Dynamic Resistance to create one of the most effective fitness plans in existence today. DDP YOGA is CardiYoga! The main benefits…
- Strength Training3405 Dallas Hwy, Ste 401, Marietta
Crossfitsee all reviews
The instructors were beyond helpful and encouraging. This place really has a welcoming energy that is motivating to be a part of. The workout is great!!Warrior Pride Fitness is a functional training facility that uses fun, effective workouts coupled with team work, accountability, community, and nutrition to achieve life changing results. Each class starts with…
- Strength Training1420 White Cir NW, Suite 103, Marietta
BlazeFit 30see all reviews
Class was challenging, not too many people in the class so instructor could give one on one recommendations. Instructor and owner were nice, helpful, and encouraging.Blaze Fitness' Cross-training BootCamps combine exercises to work various parts of the body, eliminating the chance that your focus is on one part to the detriment of the others.
- Yoga1640 Powers Ferry Road Building 18, Suite 150, Marietta, GA 30067, USA, Marietta
Meditation & Movementsee all reviews
This class was so healing and restorative. I will be back!Indigo Gypsy Yoga Studio strives to create a vibrant and down-to-earth community with traditional, modern, and peaceful yoga experiences. Indigo Gypsy Yoga Studio seek to live by, and share with their community…
- Strength Training1400 South Marietta Pkwy, Marietta
CrossFitsee all reviews
Excellent workout and friendly comfortable environment.CrossFit 1490 is one of the newest and best CrossFit facilities in the Marietta area. Offering numerous classes throughout the week, CrossFit 1490 has a class that will fit into your schedule. If you're looking…
- Strength Training305 Cherokee St., Marietta
Kettlebell MVMNTsee all reviews
Good class, but I’m giving it 4 stars because of lack of AC. Too hot in the summer.The MVMNT Gym training philosophy is simple: they place a premium on the quality performance of fundamental movement patterns to develop a balance of strength and conditioning. They emphasize proper workout recover…
- Yoga3320 S Cobb Dr SE, Suite B , Smyrna
Relax & Renewsee all reviews
This class was very relaxing but didn't do anything for my body. Will go again when I need a mental relaxation time but that's about it.Umber Yoga is a small boutique studio in Smyrna. They keep class sizes small, offering personal attention to all clients.
- Barre1615 Ridenour Boulevard Northwest #205, KennesawPure Barre is a high-intensity, low-impact workout that delivers results. Their classes strengthen both the body and mind. At Pure Barre, they energize, motivate, and empower you everyday. Join a family rooted in…
- Strength Training2145 Roswell Rd, Marietta
OpenCorps Classsee all reviews
Very well orchestrated kettlebell class with good instruction on proper form. I’ll be back.Kettle Corps is a fusion of kettlebell training, bodyweight calisthenics, yoga, Pilates and primal movements. It is designed to be your comprehensive base fitness program! Kettle Corps is a growing community of…
- Strength Training2520 East Piedmont Road Ste 104, MariettaDirty Bird CrossFit sessions are constantly varied, adaptable, functional strength and conditioning exercises achieved through short but intense sessions. Executing the functional movements in the session will assist…
- Yoga3115 Roswell Rd. Suite 103, Marietta
Gentle Yogasee all reviews
Very mellow class. Instructor is knowledgeable and provides good feedback and helps with positioning; however, the space is not as nice as other yoga studios.The Stillness Yoga & Meditation Center mission is to serve, educate and support all individuals in living at their highest well being: Mind, Body and Soul. From a seasoned practitioner to a beginner- they have yoga…
- Strength Training2060 Lower Roswell Rd, MariettaMarietta Performance Training designs workouts for all of your fitness levels and needs. Whether you are a just starting a fitness regimen, or a seasoned athlete, they have a variety of training styles that are…
- Martial Arts2635 Sandy Plains Rd, MariettaEast Cobb Martial Arts was born out of a passion for the martial arts. East Cobb Martial Arts is a family friendly gym that features a base discipline of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, but also teaches Muay Thai Kickboxing…
- Pilates62 Shawnee Trail Southeast, MariettaEquipped with mats, props, creative flows and playlists, The Rolling Mat contributes to communities through movement, breath, and mindfulness. They provide beginner Vinyasa yoga flows that focus on the foundations…
- Strength Training1001 Whitlock Ave NW, Marietta
INTENSEFLEX Fitness and Strength Classsee all reviews
Paula was a great instructor with a variety of workout. Gave good pointers throughout. Great class!Synovia Wellness Consulting is a mulitfaceted wellness consulting firm dedicated to crafting the most effective and efficient exercise and stretch protocols for our clients. They focus on whole body integration…
- Martial Arts2800 Canton Rd , #400, MariettaBorges Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is an excellent Marietta, GA Martial Arts school that offers a variety of classes in different disciplines for all levels. They are committed to helping you achieve your goals!
- Strength Training350 Franklin Gateway SE, Marietta
Bootcampsee all reviews
Could not find the location and the listed number is not working.OD Fitness believes in promoting the importance of natural health and wellness by the ways of exercise, nutrition, and healing.
- Strength Training1900 Cobb International Blvd NW, Kennesaw
Strong by Zumbasee all reviews
Class wasn’t at the address posted on its locationLocated in the heart of Kennesaw, Hybrid Impact Fitness studio is a specialized training boutique for people at all fitness levels. Hybrid means: “a thing made by combining two or more different elements; a mixture…