- Yoga4163 Main St, Philadelphia
All Levels Power Yoga Beatssee all reviews
Upbeat, engaging instructor, great music. Just the right amount of flows timed nicely with some great full body workouts. Hot room, sweat some good energy out. Highly recommend.Hotbox Yoga teaches a powerful flowing practice, accessible to all levels, that is intended to create strength, flexibility, and balance in your life.
- Cycling, Barre107 Cotton St, Philadelphia
Yoga Sculpt ( MUST BRING YOUR OWN MAT)see all reviews
Erins class is my favorite.The Wall Cycling Studio is dedicated to providing intense, calorie-killing workouts in an environment that is vigorous and fun, and they're always striving to keep clients physically fit and mentally fit. Started…
- Yoga115 Levering St, Philadelphia
Core & Cardiosee all reviews
This class was awesome. Body weight tabata style Pilates in a heated room. This was so much harder than I anticipated and I loved it. At the end they hand out cool lavender towels and it is just delightful. If you like to challenge yourself try this class, and get ready to sweat!JTown is a hot yoga studio specializing in Hatha Yoga; they are a Bikram method studio and offer over 30 classes a week, ranging from Bikram, Vinyasa, Pilates and Kettlebells. Each class is practiced in their beautiful…
- Strength Training4368 Cresson St, Suite C, Philadelphia
TRX ZONEsee all reviews
Great workout! Its a challenge and includes a lot of both strength and cardio training. Be prepared to break a sweat. (Also, the instructor brought a dog to class and I LOVE dogs, so thanks for the joy).Never Give Up is a Fitness Studio in Manayunk, Philadelphia, featuring the best Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers and studio in the area!
- Rowing4401 E Main St, Philadelphia
RZ Bootcampsee all reviews
Love this class. Eric mixers up the format. If you're not into rowing as a main exercise, you should still do this class. Intervals of rowing for cardio with body weight and other exercises. It's fun.The RowZone workout is a unique blend of conventional rowing and full body toning exercises. Our upbeat classes are fun and challenging to give you a workout you’ll never forget. Trainers change up routines so you…
- Strength Training123 Leverington Ave, Philadelphia
CrossFit WODsee all reviews
This was an AMAZING class. I am so sore but it was so worth it. The owner, Hannah was so helpful throughout the entire class and walked me through the workouts. I will definitely be returningWelcome to Fire For Effect Athletics, where functional fitness programming trains you to be better at life. Their members boast improved strength, leaner physiques, and motivated attitudes. A Veteran-owned establishment…
- Dance, Barre4047 Cresson St, 2nd Floor Rear, Philadelphia
Zumbasee all reviews
Lots of fun and sweaty!Merge Dance Studio, "Where Dance and Fitness Merge", provides professional dance and fitness instruction for ages 2 to adult and for all skill levels in the Manayunk area of Philadelphia, PA. Whether you have been…
- Yoga4363 Main Street, PhiladelphiaAt Unity Yoga, they believe in the healing and transformative power of community and connection for all individuals. They envision a world with no barriers to health and wellness, where all are welcome and celebrated…
- Strength Training4450 Main St, PhiladelphiaBoot camp classes at GoalsFit are different, challenging, effective and FUN. You will be motivated and inspired to get and stay fit for the rest of life.