- Strength Training, Running230 Ogden Ave, Hinsdale
Total Bodysee all reviews
Jimmy is super motivating and totally on top of floor and treads at the same time. She packs so much into the class yet it never feels rushed. Great workout.Shred415 is an instructor-led, calorie-burning, high intensity interval training class designed to target all muscle groups!
- Strength Training18 W 1st St, Energie Pilates Fitness Spa, Hinsdale
Group Reformer Multilevelsee all reviews
Loved my first class here! The receptionist sweetly offered me extra change for the parking meter when I was short. Stephanie taught the class even though I was the only one. Challenging class but felt great after!Energie Pilates transforms the way your body looks, feels and performs. Experience the benefit of building strength without adding excess bulk, creating a sleek and toned body.
- Barre158 Burlington Avenue, Clarendon Hills
barre3see all reviews
What a great class! Mariel is the owner of the studio. Her class was energizing, challenging, and yet she teaches at different levels. A great work out. I highly recommend the studio and her.Barre3 is a 60-minute workout that mixes athleticism, grace, and the latest innovations designed to balance the body. Inspired by ballet barre, yoga and Pilates, their instructors guide you through a specific sequence…
- Strength Training4700 Gilbert Ave, Lyons Township
Treadfit Strengthsee all reviews
Kaitlyn was great. It turned out that no one else showed up for the class so I got a class by myself. The workout was challenging but doable. Since I was the only one, she was able to provide input on my alignment. I will be back to Treadfit.Treadfit is an innovative fitness facility that provides customized workouts from certified trainers. Each class will improve your overall fitness level, using interval training on the treadmill coupled with full…
- Strength Training416 Ogden Ave, Westmont
Boot Campsee all reviews
This gym is a gem in the western burbs! Challenging for all levels and a friendly welcoming atmosphere. Great classpass experience - I'd highly recommend.i.e. Fitness offers personal training and boot camp services in the Chicago suburbs. Their talented trainers will help you reach your fitness goals.
- Dance208 E Chicago Ave, Westmont
Intro to Aerial Hammocks (Studio A; Co-Ed)see all reviews
Natalie was a great instructor. Aerial hammocks are not something everyone is comfortable with and its definitely not something I had ever done before. Natalie made sure everyone was able to keep up at a comfortable pace and was really helpful. This class was fun and engaging and I cant wait to take it again. Additionally, even though I suffer from lower back pain I didnt feel as if the poses were too difficult or too uncomfortable for me. Any time I was uncomfortable I just took things a little slower. Great class!!This is one of Chicago's most unique fitness studios offering aerial hammocks, aerial hoop, pole fitness, hula hoop fitness and more!
- Strength Training20 East Chicago Avenue, Westmont
CrossFit Litesee all reviews
Everyone at the gym was very friendly and welcoming. I felt at ease right away. Karen was awesome! Taught a great class, always on the move with no time wasted. I got a great sweat and felt energized after. I will come again.CrossFit Iron Flag's facilities are all about function and functional fitness. Inside their industrially designed space, they are equipped with top-of-the-line CrossFit and cross-training equipment. With their industry…
- Strength Training5 W 2nd St, HinsdaleLocated in Downtown Hinsdale, they offer top of the line strength training, weight loss, and MMA programs for clients of all walks of life. There are exercises for everyone, from boxing/self-defense, to strength…
- Strength Training28 N Cass Ave, WestmontMBC stands for the "mind-body-connection" which is more than a fitness fad - it's a lifestyle philosophy. MBC helps you find the time and routine that will work best in your life.