- Strength Training9040 Carothers Pkwy, Franklin
Full Body Workoutsee all reviews
Joy was great and really welcoming to people new to the megaformer. This workout is pilates reformer times 5...loud music a la spin. I prefer reformer classes but will probably give this another shot since it was such and intense and effective workout.Studio Novo features the Lagree Fitness Method, a workout done on the third-generation Megaformer™ The Megaformer is a spring based machine that allows you to work with and against tension to lengthen and strengthen…
- Strength Training119 Seaboard Ln, Suite 401, Franklin
GroupFitsee all reviews
Strength training circuit workout. My class was really small (first time, so don't know the usual for the noon class) and the instructor paid attention and gave tips on how to improve! Which is great for even the more advanced. Good if you're looking for a medium - hard workoutChadwick's has trainers that genuinely care about helping individuals. They stay current and utilize the safest and most effective training methods in their small-group training classes.
- Strength Training1724 Carothers Pkwy, Suite 600, Brentwood
TRXsee all reviews
Tough, but great class! Definitely not a TRX workout. We only did a couple of TRX exercises at the beginning. It's more of a HIIT strength training class, but I still loved it. Class was small and lots of personal attention was given.Ignite Fitness is a premiere studio offering small group fitness classes, with classes ranging from TRX bootcamp, HIIT30, Next Level fitness and personal training. With expert personal trainers instructing each…
- Strength Training150 N Royal Oaks Blvd, Franklin
Small Group Circuit Trainingsee all reviews
Small group circuit workout. The stations covered full body and I will be sore tomorrow (in a good way!)Fitness training for the way you move. Kronic Kettlebell is dedicated to adding value to your life through fitness programs specifically designed to carry over to a better quality of life outside of the gym. Their…
- Strength Training93 Seaboard Ln, Suite 1006, Brentwood
Restorative Yogasee all reviews
Take this class for resetting your life, your chakras, your soul. Such a welcoming class with great people. The instructor was fabulous. Kind. Helpful. Smart. Funny. Easy to work with. She corrected my form and helped me get very relaxed!!Optimum650 Fitness Studio has a new way to approach your fitness goals - smaller, more intimate gym, where you are the focus.
- Strength Training114 SE Pkwy Ct, Franklin
M4 Ladies Onlysee all reviews
Instructor did not provide guidance and wasn't even clear on what the workout moves were for for the class.Temple Fitness is on a mission to inspire and motivate the community to be their very best physically and spiritually!
- Strength Training209 South Royal Oaks Boulevard, Ste 132, FranklinCardio Drumming is a unique fitness class that anyone can do! Grab a bucket, fitness ball and a pair drum sticks! Equipment provided. Rock out to music and prepare to sweat! So much fun you will want to bring a…
- Strength Training405 Murfreesboro Road, FranklinWhen you train with The Gym To You, there's no need for you to fight traffic, deal with smelly gyms or exercise on questionable equipments. They come to you so you can workout anywhere YOU want to. From your home…