- Martial Arts, Strength Training, …Level 1, 38/40 Bronte Rd, Bondi Junction
Boxing | All Levelssee all reviews
The class was very intense but Chris was so welcoming and really took the time to make sure we didnt feel lost in the action. Would definitely go back to any of his classes!A premier combat and conditioning facility that offers traditional Muay Thai, Boxing, functional training, strength classes, cross training and high intensity circuits.
- Martial Arts, Strength Training, …305 Kent St, Sydney
Boxingsee all reviews
Was lots of fun despite being the only girl and only person doing boxing for the first time. I was intimidated and shy at first but the instructor made sure to cater the class to each individual's level so I never felt lost or left out.Ultimate Fitness Centre offers various mixed martial arts classes such as BJJ, boxing, Capoeira, strength training, and kettle bells!
- Martial Arts, Boxing284 Bondi Rd, Bondi
Boxingsee all reviews
Great class Dennis makes you feel comfortable whatever level and provided modifications for my injuryBondi Boxing Gym offers a variety of classes from traditional boxing to Muay Thai. All classes are catered for the client's level of fitness and experience from the beginner to the advanced.
- Martial Arts, BoxingLevel 1, 197 Clarence Street, Sydney
Kickboxingsee all reviews
Great class and everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Great pace as you could go at your own pace and the kickboxing combinations were tough but so great! Got a good workout out of it! Good group size (about 10 - 12 people) and the space was great to move around in. Wished there was more timings for this class!Muay Lao is traditionally seen as a kick boxing art, but also incorporates self defence and sword techniques. Their training involves all aspects of Kick Boxing and Muay Lao, including cardio fitness, partner training…
- Martial Arts1/32 Ebley St, Bondi Junction
Ultimate Conditioningsee all reviews
Awesome workout - great peopleIgor MMA offers quality training sessions in the art of Thai Boxing, Wrestling, Mixed Martial Arts and Jiu Jitsu with their very experienced and trained staff.
- Martial Arts1/355 Sussex St, Sydney
6:30pm Wing Chun Classsee all reviews
Great introduction to the basics with attention to technique. Can be quite daunting trying to immitate their movements in the warm-up. You get to see them practicing intermediate techniques in the same room. Solid physical workout in the ‘warm-down’Learn Amazing Self Defence Skills From Australia’s Leading Wing Chun Academy Established by Grandmaster Jim Fung in 1973, the International Wing Chun Academy offers a modern and structured approach to self defence…
- Martial Arts27 Park Street , Sydney
Muay Thai - Fundamentalssee all reviews
Covered all the basics. Punches, kicks, knee and elbow strikes, as well as guarding. Can be a bit humid/claustrophobic for some people, ‘cause there’s no windows.Open Sparring is an affiliation neutral martial arts training space centrally located in the Sydney CBD. They aim to foster a safe and friendly training environment where all martial artists can meet, train and…
- Martial Arts137 Victoria Rd, MarrickvilleEsprit Martial Arts offers adult martial arts classes in Marrickville, Sydney. You will learn from qualified trainers with years of experience.
- Martial Arts, Sports1/112-120 Parramatta Rd, StanmoreSydney Sabre aims to promote and expand sabre fencing in Sydney, and around the world. They'd be delighted to have you train with them, whether you're a former pro or just beginning.
- Martial Arts, Strength Training290 Bulwara Rd, Ultimo
Taekwondosee all reviews
Was a great class if you are looking to start Taekwondo seriously and stick to it. If you are looking for a one off fitness class then probably isn't for you.Velocity Fitness is a fitness alternative, combining personal training with the basic foundations of martial arts functional training.