- Pilates236 Lord St, Perth
Cardio Reformersee all reviews
Love that I am still able to attend my regular reformer classes at this studio even though Im pregnant. All the instructors have been really accommodating, always give safe options and make sure Im going ok. Thank you!!Rig Pilates is a Perth Pilates studio, offering a range of reformer, matwork, trx & cardio and private pilates classes.
- Cycling, Boxing59 Aberdeen St, Northbridge
Box & Bikesee all reviews
I love box & bike. I'm a full-time netballer and like to use the class as an additional off-feet conditioning session to my normal training week. it is one of the toughest classes I have found to work me at the intensity I need to for it to be productive. The instructor I had for this class was particularly good, intense and motivating.Box and Bike unique complete 45 minute body workout, incorporates interval boxing on the BOXMASTER and cycling on the STAR TRAC BIKE, to pumpin tunes. Participants are motivated by professional trainers, transforming…
- Pilates, Barre1/75 King St, Perth
Xtend Barresee all reviews
This was my first visit to a studio in Perth. One of the loveliest Barre studios I've been to - the floor is practically sparkling, quotes are on the walls as added inspiration, clean toilets and spacious changing area, appreciated the additional amenities like dry shampoo/deodorant, and all equipment had the studio's branding which are of great quality. They also sell their own branded grip socks which have served me well in other classes/studios so definitely a good investment that can be reused over and over again. You will feel the deep burn during class (and maybe over the next few days too). Thank you for a great workout, Nicole!Xtend Barre Perth is a beautiful boutique studio situated on the 1st Floor at 75 King Street. Classes on offer include their signature barre class, Pilates, TRX and a high intensity Circuit 7 workout. A majority…
- Yoga1/242 William St, Perth
Vinyasa Flowsee all reviews
Hard work. Fabulous and knowledgeable teacher, very good class.Yoganta Yoga embraces innovative as well as age-old approaches to transmit (not teach) the philosophy of yoga. We believe, Yoga is a journey that leads to integration or wholeness of the human being. We’re here…
- Yoga317/319 Pier St, Perth
Vinyasa Flowsee all reviews
The best yoga class I have been to in a long time. It was so relaxing and full of positive, zen vibes. I liked the pace, it wasn't too fast and not too slow. The music at the end was very meditative.Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat offers yoga classes! Move and strengthen your body at their serene studio.
- Pilates54 Barrack Street, Shop B1, State Buildings, Perth
Reformer Pilatessee all reviews
Felicity was an amazing instructor! Would highly recommend her class even as beginner! She was very encouraging and helpful!You deserve an outstanding experience! They are dedicated to offering accessible and efficient total-body pilates based group fitness classes. They say yes to variety, intensity, and quality. With their twist on…
- Yoga170 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth
Core Pilatessee all reviews
Slow but challenging (core) class!Urban OM Yoga & Pilates is a sanctuary in Perth offering a variety of heated and non-heated yoga & pilates classes.
- Yoga179 Claisebrook Rd, Perth
Bikram Beginnerssee all reviews
Great class, lovely little studio very easy to get to via bike, train or carThis community oriented studio is dedicated to improving your life and general wellbeing through the therapeutic practice of the original 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises in a heated room. All classes are for…
- Strength TrainingTRAINED physio and fitness, 108 Brown St, East PerthMomentum Lifestyles at TRAINED physio and fitness has a wide range of entry level classes, offering high and low intensity options for all classes.
- Yoga, PilatesRear Ground Level, 55 St Georges Terrace, PerthMyall Wellbeing are a new, holistic health and wellbeing studio located right in the heart of Perth. Enjoy a beautifully appointed inner-city space for busy minds and bodies to revitalise - Yoga • Meditation…
- DanceThe Bad Lands Bar, 1/3 Aberdeen St, PerthFounded in 2001, this professional dance school prides itself on being the school of choice for SALSA dance lessons in Perth. You can be assured that ALL classes are fully structured in progressive curriculum and…