- Pilates, Strength Training150 E Ponce de Leon Ave, Decatur
Super Solidsee all reviews
I’ve taken SC classes with numerous instructors at both the Decatur and Midtown locations and in Chicago too, however, H.B. stands out. A lot of instructors can sound like they’re reading off of a script, while giving instructions, but H.B. makes it all sound very natural and fluid. She is also the studio manager and does a great job of being professional, courteous, and welcoming. Highly recommend her classes, if you’ve never taken SC before.Join us at [solidcore] the intense, full-body, Pilates based workout on our customized machine appropriately named [sweatlana] - she’s intense. You’ll be guided by a high energy [solidcore] Coach sequencing core…
- Strength Training138 New St, Decatur
Pace Rhythmsee all reviews
This is a fun spin class that mixes things up a bit! There's a good bit of upper body toning by using the handle bars of the bike. The instructor had tons of energy and kept us excited and working hard.Pace23 is a premier indoor cycling and TRX studio. They have created a place where everyone can immerse themselves and achieve that rush that you all look for every time!
- Barre415 Church St, Decatur
Pure Barre Classicsee all reviews
Andrew personally insured that his two newbies had a safe, fun class with proper technique! Free parking is in the garage next to Natural Body Spa on EPonce. Will definitely return!The Pure Barre technique is low-impact, protecting your joints by avoiding any bouncing or jumping. Each strength section of the workout is followed by a stretching section in order to create long, lean muscles…
- Yoga409 Mead Rd, Decatur
Deep Stretchsee all reviews
Jimmy provides awesome instruction with hands on corrections as needed. I love the great stretch as well as the intense relaxation.Village Vitality is a one-stop shop for full body wellness to compliment your active lifestyle. They offer all-level vinyasa yoga classes as well as assisted stretch, compression boots, and electrical muscle stimulation…
- Martial Arts2734 E Ponce de Leon Ave, Decatur
Cardio Kickboxingsee all reviews
Very friendly instructor and staff. Great workout with individualize attention from the instructor. He paid attention to my form and was encouraging!!Family friendly martial arts in Decatur offering Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Taekwondo, Fitness Cardio Kickboxing, and Muay Thai Kickboxing. We offer kids, adults, and family classes.
- Dance114 New St, Suite A, Decatur
Dance Mixxsee all reviews
This is a class that is welcoming to all levels and was so much fun! I felt encouraged, motivated and the other class members were so inviting ! I will definitely be back!Jazzercise is the original dance party workout. Blending dance with pilates, yoga, kickboxing and more, one 55-minute session can burn up to 800 calories. The results? Long, lean muscles and a mood boost.
- Yoga619 E College Ave, Suite B, Decatur
Gentle Flow Yogasee all reviews
This class is good for both the true beginner and someone with more intermediate skills. The instructor teaches pranakrya yoga. It's a gentle class.DHA offers many healing modalities including Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, meditation and more! Their vibrant community of creative and generous individuals is supportive and welcoming.
- Yoga, Cycling, …2090 North Decatur Road, DecaturInfrared Studio is a virtually instructed exercise program created for users to experience the many benefits of infrared heat absorption, while completing a 30-minute isometric workout or 15-min High Intensity Interval…
- Strength Training409 Mead Road, Unit 6, DecaturJoe's Gym offers Total Body Strength Conditioning and Core classes that are just as challenging as they are fun. If you are looking for a welcome environment where you will feel both pushed and supported, Joe's…
- DanceDance Foundry, 2977 E Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite C, DecaturTribal Bellydance Center of Atlanta is an energetic and engaging studio that focuses on bellydance performances for the stage, social party dancing and even parades. You can expect to take the skills learned way…
- Boxing137 New St Ste C, Decatur
Women Only Boxing Fitnesssee all reviews
This class was definitely a great workout. I was intimidated to try boxing for the first time but Maria was awesome!Within the walls of this authentic, old school boxing gym, you can sculpt your body and mind to be the fittest, healthiest version of yourself yet. Whether you want to lose weight and tone your body or embark on…
- Pilates, Dance627 East College Avenue , Suite E, DecaturTo The Beat is a dance and Pilates studio for all ages and abilities. They believe movement is inherent and is centered around a profound mind-body-core connection. To The Beat also offers movement classes for…
- Strength Training137 S McDonough St, Decatur
Group Trainingsee all reviews
Friendly and fun workout with a variety of exercises - class went fast and worked up a sweat. Enjoyed the covered outdoor location as well for getting fresh air and option to join class in order to track fitness improvements.Using an 8 level program consisting of rowing, interval training, strength training and more, skilled instructors lead you through a routine with customized metrics to gauge your progress.
- Dance133 Sycamore St, Decatur
Hip Hop Family Dancesee all reviews
Great class. My son and I got a good workout in. It was fun and following along with the moves wasnt to difficult!!The mission of Cool Moms Dance Too is to assist parents in reconnecting with their children through family fitness programming. Their instruction is designed to increase confidence while helping participants dance…
- Strength Training133 Sycamore St, Decator
Body Sculptsee all reviews
I give 0 zero stars! i arrived to the location being the only one on site not even the instructor was there. it's very unacceptable especially for a 5:30 am class. I definitely need to my points refunded and not to be charged for missing a class because I was the only one in attendance.Sculpting Fit Bodies specializes in Fitness and Lifestyle Coaching. They provide traditional in gym training and outdoor workout sessions. Their fitness philosophy is derived on the principle of giving your personal…