- Cycling8025 Dale Ave, Richmond Heights
Classic (45 Mins)see all reviews
Joanna is the best. Really. Such an inspiration. Her classes are challenging, interesting, and FUN. I always leave feeling more empowered and hopeful than when I arrived. Go to Jo’s class right now!!CycleBar is not your average cycling class—it’s a mind-blowing, heart-pumping party on a bike. Every ride is led by an elite CycleStar Instructor, each with their own style and vibe. No two rides are alike; from…
- Strength Training, Rowing1248 Hanley Industrial Court, Brentwood
S3 Mega + Rowsee all reviews
Such a great mix of slow burn on the mega former, strength training with the TRX/kettle bells, and cardio blasts with the rowers. Really loved the cardio/strength circuit style at the end for a final burn, and the addition of the slam balls to the rower portion was amazing and brutal! It’s as hard as you want to make it to a degree, and the instructor was great with adjusting form, especially for a full class with so many elements.Cari Benz Allen, the owner, is beyond excited to share this new studio with the St. Louis community and can't wait to see people fall in love with the low impact yet high intensity workout. Our Megaformers provide…
- Strength Training, Boxing8011 Maryland Ave, Saint Louis
Sweatsee all reviews
Sweat is always always always the best. I forgot my gloves and they let me borrow. They are just the best always and have the best music and the best workout and I always leave feeling beast mode. Always take a silly gun show selfie for Snapchat bc I'm basic but beast mode. Best!Sweat St. Louis believes that getting fit should be fun, challenging and affordable. They are confident that their wide range of experience and expertise will work for you!
- Strength Training1244 Hanley Industrial Ct, Brentwood
Core 3 TRX & Ropessee all reviews
This class was one of the toughest circuit classes Ive done, it was only 45 min but Cara used each of them to push us. I thought it was a great workout and loved the diff exercises using ropes, TRX, board, and sandbag. Perfect way to wrap up my wknd.A core focused fitness studio that uses cutting edge technology to bring intriguing new workouts to St. Louis.
- Meditation, Yoga, …1015 McCausland Ave, Saint Louis
Barre Pilatessee all reviews
This class was great, instructor was experienced and very attentive to form and injuries. She used up every second of class with varied exercises which kept it interesting. She had a good energy and I feel like we worked the whole body. Ill def be backWelcome to the Pilates + Yoga Studio, they offer world-class Pilates, 5 types of yoga, kettlebells and total body conditioning classes. They specialize in mindful movement tailored to your body. Small classes allow…
- Pilates7731 Clayton Rd, Clayton
Mat - Beginnersee all reviews
Amy teaches a great classical Pilates mat class. It's marked as a beginner's class, but you'll get good, targeted corrections and cues that will help you hone your practice even if you've been practicing for years.The Clayton Pilates Studio is a beautiful full-service Pilates Studio in Clayton, Missouri. They are a client focused studio offering personalized semi-private lessons, mat & equipment group classes!
- Yoga7638 Gannon Ave, University City
Barre Fusionsee all reviews
I really enjoyed this class. It was basically yoga infused barre. Susan was great, we didnt stop moving but it wasnt too intense. The studio was super intimate and I liked that it wasnt overbooked. I would def recommend if you want to tone and work on stretch/balance.Stretch is an intimate studio located in the University City, just blocks from Clayton. They offer barre, yoga and fusion classes. Their focus is to provide strength and flexibility to all levels while keeping the…
- Strength Training854 Hanley Industrial Ct. , Brentwood
Bootcampsee all reviews
Josh is a great motivator, played fun music & I feel great after his workout! I’ll definitely be back!Titanium Fitness was formed in 2014 by Chuck Beckham and Diana Matthews Beckham. This happily married couple founded Titanium fitness with the goal to bring their years of experience and dedication in the fitness…
- Strength Training27 South Brentwood Blvd, ClaytonShark Fitness Training has been the St. Louis leader in boot camp fitness programs since 2000 helping clients earn real, long-lasting results in health and fitness. They have convenient options for boot camp classes…
- Strength TrainingCenter of Clayton, 50 Gay Ave., ClaytonShark Fitness Training has been the St. Louis leader in boot camp fitness programs since 2000 helping clients earn real, long-lasting results in health and fitness. They have convenient options for boot camp classes…
- Barre27 The Boulevard St Louis, 2nd level, Richmond heightsThe Bar Method is the original barre based workout that focuses on posture, building lean muscles through isometric movement and stretching the muscles after exhaustion. This method is based on physical therapy…
- Cycling1039 S Big Bend Blvd, Saint Louis
CYCLE COREsee all reviews
BEST cycling class ive been to! Ryan has so much great energy and incorporated a full body workout into the routine. All Beyonce playlist made my week! this class will become a regular for me!!!***Check back on the status of group fitness classes at Lionheart!*** Lionheart is a family-owned personal training facility dedicated to fun, family, friends, and fitness.