- Yoga1225 MacArthur Blvd, San Leandro
Restorativesee all reviews
Judi was great. Very welcoming and attentive to student needs. She really tried to help us focus on the practice. The studio was well equipped for this class and dimming lights were great.Practice a slow flow, vinyasa, alignand flow, hatha, yin in a welcoming community.
- Strength Training20948 Redwood Road, Castro Valley
HIIT30see all reviews
My first time taking this class, so was intimidated at first. Reception desk was helpful, gave me a quick tour and explained machines. Trainer gave me guidance on form and she was very encouraging.LaLanne Bootcamp is a custom designed appointment based studio where the Treadmill is paired with basic body weight and free weight exercises along with the Air Bike. Discover "HIIT30",Exclusive 30 minute high-intensity…
- Strength Training, Boxing685 E 14th St, San Leandro
Cycle & Sculptsee all reviews
Mariah was great - positive and motivating. Strength and cycling- this class will make you sweat!!!At this San Leandro Boot Camp studio, their fun and inspiring coaches will help you to find your Inner Athlete
- Strength Training, Running20579 Santa Maria Ave, Castro Valley
Body Conditioningsee all reviews
Incredible instructor, nice to look at too. ;) Everyone is really kind and welcoming. Nice, clean gym and you get the attention when it’s needed as well. Highly recommend!Experience new workouts each visit to gains strength, stability, balance, core and cardiovascular endurance.
- Strength Training2450 Alvarado St, San Leandro
Rowingsee all reviews
Loved this class, Miguel was very helpful and teaching technique and pushed you at the same time to go harder.CrossFit San Leandro is a fitness and sport training facility conveniently located in the East Bay. They offer group fitness classes, personal training, Olympic weightlifting, competition prep, licensed physical…
- Martial Arts21463-B Foothill Blvd, HaywardSpark Martial Arts was founded with one goal in mind: giving their students the best, most rewarding learning experience. Their instructors are there to help students achieve their goals. Are you ready to reach…
- Strength Training1797 E 14th St, San Leandro
Fitness Bootcampsee all reviews
I stopped by Power Trip a couple times while I was in town visiting friends on a short trip. Really enjoyed the classes and got a great workout!Power Trip Fitness provides fitness and athletic training services for individuals and groups of all ages and fitness levels.
- Strength Training425 Bancroft Ave, San LeandroGrow along with them for 7 and their Interactive Education methods to become your best self! Their bodyweight intensive class will leave you feeling strong, accomplished and sweaty by incorporating low weight, high…
- Cycling, Strength Training377 MacArthur Boulevard, San Leandro
Cycle Burnsee all reviews
Nice smooth class cycling out to oldies in the morning. An easy introduction to cycling! This is my first class in the new studio, as they were previously at spinsane. Love the new digs! Can’t wait to go back for more classesSBT Fitness Studio offers group, indoor cycling classes!
- Yoga, Strength Training1085 MacArthur Boulevard, San Leandro
SOULFUL SATURDAY with Small Perfectionssee all reviews
Great class! Loved the r&b flow. Would definitely come backStrength Squared classes vary. They have Monday RunDay and Cardio + Yoga where they incorporate a sustainable amount of running into either a Bootcamp or yoga class. S2 Bootcamps also vary in exercises and structure…
- Martial Arts22136 Mission Blvd, HaywardEdge Training Center is a premier Martial Arts Training Center specializing in Jiu-Jitsu and Kickboxing. Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art and combat sport that teaches a smaller person how to defend themselves against…
- Strength Training2089 E 14th St, San LeandroTeddy's Total Body Personal Training offers Bootcamp classes with focus and attention on how to get you happy, healthy, fit and motivated.