- Yoga4397 Arden Way, Sacramento
Vinyasasee all reviews
A great mindful hour. Bry's voice was calming and clear. I don't usually go to yoga so was trying something different but will definitely be back as this was a great complement to the rest of my workout routine.A hidden gem! Experienced teachers. Both beginning and advanced students practicing together. Walk away feeling stronger and that you have taken your practice deeper.
- Yoga4128 El Camino Avenue , Suite 10, Sacramento
Bikram Style - 60 minutessee all reviews
Excellent experience with an advanced instructor who was positive and enthusiastic! ???? thank you AHY for an awesome evening of sweat & pleasure. I have done 90 minute Bikram but I have to say the 60 minute work out ???? hit the spot!! Thank you ????????At Looma Yoga they have a community that provides unconditional love and support. They teach authenticity, compassion for the self and others, and mindfulness as tools to help live an empowered and wholehearted…
- Cycling1828 Walnut Ave, Suite D, Carmichael
Music Video Ridesee all reviews
Such a fun Maroon 5 video class today. The music was energetic and made me push myself. Plus Katherine is such a great instructor!!When you're part of the Cycle In team, you can count on personalized care in their friendly, welcoming, state of the art studio!
- Barre3523 Fair Oaks Blvd, Sacramento
Dailey Cycle45see all reviews
Good sweat and awesome enthusiasm by the instructor!The Dailey Method is here to help you achieve a strong, lean, sculpted body through an evolving mix of fitness practices that samples the best benefits from multiple disciplines. Unlike other group classes, The…
- Yoga5275 Sunrise Blvd, Fair Oaks
C1.5 - CorePower Yoga 1.5see all reviews
Class was great. This studio does have some oddball members, like the one washing her feet in the sink(!) and the one using half a bottle of mat spray to wet her yoga towel.... takes all types I guess:)Please show up at least 10 minutes prior to class. Most CorePower Yoga studios will close the doors at the start of class because the instructors who check users in must teach, so you may risk getting locked out…
- Yoga, Barre3054 Sunrise Blvd, Suite G, Rancho Cordova
Barre Blastsee all reviews
Love this elevated barre workout with the addition of cardio exercises! If you’re looking for strength training with extra sweat (in the best way!) this is the class for you :)On Point Body in Rancho Cordova offers several Cycle, Barre, Buti Yoga and Surfset formatted group classes. Come see how your body and mind can change from these amazing classes.
- Yoga6240 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Carmichael
Aerial Yoga for Family or for Onesee all reviews
Cecilia, your class was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for your patience and encouragement! Every yogi should take this fun, challenging and relaxing class—it’s a must!Yoga on land, air and water. They offer mat yoga (on land) classes for all levels, including slow flow, power yoga and dance tribe yoga. They also offer aerial yoga using silk hammocks suspended from the ceiling…
- Yoga1620 Executive Court, Sacramento
YOGA BASICS (ALL)see all reviews
Very nice relaxing way to end the day. Very helpful and informative instructor. She was filling in for the usual teacher, and I loved her! She was very calming and relaxing to follow. Thank you for your professionalism!At Fusion, they offer traditional Hatha yoga classes that are geared toward developing a deeper understanding of the postures along with techniques used to focus our minds while practicing yoga. These classes are…
- Gym Access, Sports11335 Folsom Blvd, Suite B, Rancho Cordova
Lap Swimsee all reviews
Wonderful place to swim laps!!!The Swimstitute is an indoor lap pool, 8 lanes, 25 meters long. The pool is kept at 82-83 degrees. The pool is primarily used for lap swim, swim clinics, and swim lessons, so there are children present. If you…
- Strength Training6022A Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael
Warrior Methodsee all reviews
Loved Tony’s guidance through the workout, small class that feels like a one on one training. I am sore today, a good sore. Will definitely be going back and I am recommending all my friends to try it out.Revolutionary FIT is an exclusive functional training facility and fitness program that specializes in Strength and Conditioning. At Revolutionary FIT they offer Personal Training, Small Group Training, and their…
- Dance1000 La Sierra Dr, SacramentoJazzercise is the original dance party workout. Blending dance with pilates, yoga, kickboxing and more. You'll get long, lean muscles and a mood boost that can't be beat!
- Dance4701 Gibbons Dr, CarmichaelJazzercise is a pulse-pounding, beat-pumping fitness program that gets you results…fast. It’s a calorie-torching, hip-swiveling dance party with a hot playlist to distract you from the burn.
- Yoga3511 Fair Oaks Blvd, SacramentoVarimax Fitness will take your health fitness and performance to the next level with highly educated coaches, and several programs to meet everyone's needs and financial situation. Varimax's approach creates optimal…
- Gym Access, Strength Training10275 Old Placerville Road, SacramentoThe Catharsis is 24-hour Powerlifting, beginning strongman, and mind-body wellness in the Sacramento area