- Pilates, Barre3/131 Glebe Point Rd, Glebe
Reformer Beginnerssee all reviews
This has been my second beginners class with daphne. She's an excellent instructor and offers modifications for more challenging poses but also if you need to accommodate injuries. Also very professional, encouraging and friendly!The classes offered by Dynamic Pilates are undertaken on either the Pilates Reformer machine or the Barre apparatus.
- Yoga175A Union Street, Erskineville
Flight Schoolsee all reviews
A challenging and exciting class. A great mini workshop each week to build skill and strength and stamina.Based in a converted warehouse in Erskineville, just off King St, Union Street Yoga is a boutique space that provides high quality yoga delivered by experienced teachers. The yoga on offer is predominantly a…
- Strength Training84/86 Parramatta Rd, Camperdown
SHRED (PARRAMATTA ROAD)see all reviews
Great space, but a little more hands-on feedback or correcting would be helpfulHIPE Athletic is a boutique functional training studio. They offer intelligent high performance training for all fitness levels. They use heart rate based technology to produce outstanding results. HIPE Athletic…
- Strength Training, DancePyrmont Bridge Rd, Camperdown
HARD ASS & ABS (Open Class)see all reviews
A great, energising workout. Lots of squats. The teacher seemed low on energy though and didn't leave enough time at the end for stretchingSydney Pole is Sydney’s premiere pole dance and fitness studio. They offer a huge range of classes, including pole dance, flexibility, barre, aerial fitness and yoga, strength training, dance classes, handstands…
- Yoga196 Australia St, Newtown
YS - Vinyasasee all reviews
5 stars 5 stars this is my favourite yoga class ever! Be wary that the studio works in a 9ish week sequence and towards the end you dont get a lot of instruction but would a million times recommend this class to everyoneYoga Synergy teaches Yoga in a safe, fun and intelligent way. We have an original system of yoga developed over a 25 year period in Sydney, by studio owners and directors, Bianca & Simon, who both went back to university…
- Cycling3 City Rd, Victoria Park Pool, Camperdown
Les Mills Body Combatsee all reviews
Cardio class with lots of kicking and punching, very enthusiastic instructor!Victoria Park Pool offers outdoor swim time as well as various group classes! You can pick a workout to match your schedule!
- Martial Arts, Sports1/112-120 Parramatta Rd, StanmoreSydney Sabre aims to promote and expand sabre fencing in Sydney, and around the world. They'd be delighted to have you train with them, whether you're a former pro or just beginning.
- Strength Training1 Dalgal Way, Forest Lodge, SydneySweat it Out offers expert level training, but it’s not a place to pose or judge. All good vibes! They get to know each and every client and their goals, what drives them and what their personal capabilities are…
- Strength Training, Boxing6/19-21 Chester St, Annandale
Boxingsee all reviews
The class was not on as fitness factory mentioned to me that they were no longer with class passFitness Factory offers a variety of gym classes in Sydney. Whether you need a tough trainer to motivate you or want to ease into a new fitness regime, their instructors can help!