- Dance2480 Briarcliff Rd NE, Suite 11, Atlanta
Hip Hop (Intro/Beg)see all reviews
Great class as always! I feel like Ive really been improving in the hip hop genre because of this class! I actually wanted to break up into groups for once, which I am usually nervous about doing, but we didnt have time to get to it. Cant wait for the next class!dance 101 is one of Atlanta's best exercise alternatives with over 100 weekly drop-in classes ranging from dance fitness, ballet, jazz, belly dance, tap, stretch, contemporary and more! Dance to get in great shape…
- Gym Access, Strength Training, …1529 Piedmont Ave NE, Suite L, Atlanta
TRX BodyWeight Burnsee all reviews
Instructor was great and explained everything really well! And got a really good full body workout in. Wish the class were 75 min instead though for it to feel really complete because of the time needed for exercise descriptions and TRX transitionsEquilibrium Fitness is a gym specializing in several different types of training techniques including core, endurance, strength, body sculpting, and weight loss / gain. They are a full gym with plenty of classes…
- Yoga, Dance3367 Buford Hwy NE, Suite 900, Atlanta
Dance Fitnesssee all reviews
I suspect this choreography is done with fitness in mind (hellooo sneaky dance burpees) but this class is so much fun you don't realize it's a workout until it's over and you're more than "glistening" with sweat. 5 stars every time!Interfusion Fitness is a fitness studio specializing in sports and fitness training, dance fitness, yoga and barre. Interfusion Fitness is fitness for all of "you!"
- Dance2335 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE, Atlanta
Hip-Hop for Beginnerssee all reviews
LOVED this class. Perfect for beginners. Plenty of instruction and repetition so you wouldn't get lost in the choreo and so that by the end you actually feel like you may have made some progress and there is hope for you to get better lol. JP was so great and I'm so happy that the studio has worked at improving to make the class level actually reflect what it's advertised as. And you definitely still get a workout!TADA – The Atlanta Dance Academy is Atlanta’s newest dance studio offering high quality dance education for adults of all skill levels.
- Dance524 Plasters Ave NE, Atlanta
Vixen Workoutsee all reviews
Really fun workout! Kelsey subbed and she was great but this was my first time taking the class so I have nothing to compare to. Some of the routines and really fast and not that repetitive so there were time when I was lost, but having done a lot of Zumba and other dance fitness classes I was mostly able to follow along.Atlanta Dance & Music Academy offers adult dance classes in Ballet, Capoeira, Modern, and Core Ballet.
- Dance2715 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta
ValeoFit 1000 the Ultimate Dance Fitness Workoutsee all reviews
So fun and a great workout! Instructor is upbeat and positive. Challenging yet not discouraging. Actively targets different muscles through HIT, dance, barre, ballet, and yoga moves. Cant wait to do it again!Valeo Dance Fitness - VOTED TOP 10 BEST CARDIO DANCE WORKOUTS IN USA! VALEO, from Latin meaning “to be healthy, strong and feel good”, is a method created by a mother-daughter duo that combines intense dance fitness…
- Dance700 miami Cir NE, Atlanta
Vixen Workoutsee all reviews
This class has been around a long time and just moved to a new location so it looks new on class pass but it is not! This is a really fun, good workout that goes by fast and makes you sweat! It’s helpful to go a few times to get familiar with the routines.The Vixen Workout is a 60 minute cardio dance sweat session performed in a dark room with club lighting to music from artists like Beyonce, Britney, Rick Ross, & Rhianna--creating a workout experience that let's…
- Dance800 Miami Cir NE, Suite 140, Atlanta
Casino Lev 3 (Salsa)see all reviews
Excellent studio with a number of instructors who can help dancers with their Salsa at every proficiency level!Teaching and promoting Cuban music and dance in the South. Offering group salsa classes for all levels!
- Aerial, Yoga, …4620 South Atlanta Road Southeast A, Smyrna
Trapeze 1see all reviews
Instructor (Ryann) has great energy and keeps you on point while recognizing your limitations as a newbie. It was super fun! I learned a sequence and captured it on video at the end of class.Welcome to your new obsession! Aerial acrobatics, notably seen in Cirque du Soleil, combines the beauty of dance with adrenaline of flight. Sky Gym Vinings offers a wide variety of classes including Sky Yoga, Adult…
- Dance500 Bishop Street Northwest, Suite F3, Atlanta
Suspension Trainingsee all reviews
I wasnt sure what to expect walking into the ballet studio but I was very pleasantly surprised! I guess the ballet school has been around for a minute but they only just started offering strength training classes. Studio was easy to find and plenty of parking was available. I happened to be the only one in class which meant I got a personal training session. Greg was super friendly and let me choose which areas I wanted to focus on. I have done TRX before but this was my first time on the pulley version (I forget the name). Its tough and a great workout and I felt like Greg was challenging me just the right amount.In addition to their ballet coaching, the Ballet Institute of Atlanta offers various fitness classes and Adult/Senior Ballet classes at their studio!
- Dance3500 Peachtree Road, Suite 1074D, AtlantaDance With Me (DWM) is an internationally recognized dance company home to Maks and Val Chmerkovskiy and Tony Dovolani from Dancing With the Stars. Founded by champion and celebrity dancers, Dance With Me dance…
- Dance3230 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta
Beginner Argentine Tangosee all reviews
...They teach simple, elegant, musical and playful ideas to be used on the social dance floor from Atlanta to Buenos Aires. You do not need a partner to take classes. They switch partners during the class and make…
- Dance800 Miami Circle Northeast, AtlantaAcademy Ballroom is an Atlanta-based ballroom dance studio. Their instructors will take you from your very first step all the way to meet your dance aspirations and exceed your dance goals.
- DanceSoul Asylum Studios, 1676 Defoor Circle Northwest, AtlantaThe Belle Rouge Company's Mission is to help women embrace their sensuality while being empowered through dance. We invite women to try something new such as a flirty fitness class with heels or one our cardio fat…
- Strength Training, Dance668 11th Street Northwest, AtlantaGet ready to tear down obstacles of the mind and body. Gladiator Fitness believes that getting yourself back to work means setting your own pace – start your journey with them today. See their class descriptions…
- Dance500 10th Street Northeast, AtlantaGoGo Junnie Dance Fitness offers dance fitness classes that are just as challenging as they are fun. If you are looking for a community of people who will support your fitness journey, this is the place for you…