- Yoga8241 E Evans Rd, Scottsdale
SCOTTSDALE. Mixed Levels - Anusarasee all reviews
Good class! Very friendly and welcoming studio. Barbara is really good at making sure you're doing the poses correctly, with specific technical instructions for adjustments.Yoga Village is a place where friends can gather to build a community of like hearts in the fine tradition of Anusara Yoga.
- Pilates7850 E Evans Road , Suite 109, Scottsdale
Pilates Mixsee all reviews
Great class this morning. Small, intimate and friendly. The instructor was very knowledgeable and motivating. The studio is a little hard to find so be sure to visit their website which gives great directions.Pilates Joe Scottsdale is a Pilates studio using mat and spring-wall methods to gain core strength and flexibility.
- Boxing7830 E Redfield Rd, Ste 2/3, Scottsdale
Kick Boxingsee all reviews
Amy was awesome. Great classAt Glitter & Gloves the first thing you will notice is the friendly and supportive family atmosphere. If you have been looking for a variety of high-energy classes held in a welcoming environment, then this is the…
- Dance7835 East Redfield Road, Suite 206, Scottsdale
Newcomer & Bronze 1&2 Groupsee all reviews
Fun class with James!Arthur Murray Dance Centers is a team of fun, exciting, friendly, caring professionals who love dancing, music and have a passion for providing people with the wonderful world of dancing and all the benefits it…
- Martial Arts7835 E Gelding Dr, ScottsdaleStrong Tigers Kempo, Self Defense & Fitness has offered self defense and fitness training in Northern Scottsdale for the past 7 years. Owned and operated by James Mckaskle and staff since 2010, they provide coaching…