Official Rules for the ClassPass Extra Credits Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A PRIZE.
- This Campaign is operated and run by ClassPass Inc. whose address is 275 7th Ave., New York City, NY 10001 (also referred to as “ClassPass”, “we” “us” or “our”).
- By entering this Campaign, you agree that you have read and accepted these Official Rules. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules shall be disqualified.
- This Campaign is only open to entrants located in the United States.
- You must comply with the laws of the United States. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from entering our Campaign, you must comply with those legal restrictions, or, if applicable, refrain from entering the Campaign.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- You must not enter this Campaign if you or any of your immediate family is an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of ClassPass or its associated companies.
How to Enter
- 7. The Campaign begins at 5:00AM ET on January 16, 2020 and ends at 11:59PT ET on January 22, 2020 (“Campaign Period”).
- During the Campaign Period, Classpass users in a free trial period must reserve, attend and complete 1 fitness class. Wellness, spa, massages, and salon services are not included. Please note that you are responsible for paying applicable fees if you do not cancel a class you had reserved with appropriate notice or do not attend your scheduled class. Click here for our current cancellation and missed Class rules, including the applicable fees.
- Entries limited to one (1) submission per person. It is strictly forbidden to use multiple email addresses, phone numbers, Facebook profiles to increase chances of winning. ClassPass reserves the rights to remove such participants from the competition. The first 1,500 users to complete a class during their free trial period will receive the prize.
- The prize for completion of the Campaign is free credits. Upon successful completion of the challenge, the first 1,500 winners will receive 5 credits. Credits will be applied to the user’s first membership month following the free trial period.
- Approximate retail value (per prize): 12.50 USD
- Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. You are responsible for all taxes, travel costs and other unspecified expenses relating to the prize.
- If you enter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
- Notification. Credits will be credited to eligible user accounts on or before February 29, 2020. If any potential winner fails to claim his/her prize, fails to sign and return relevant documentation (such as an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability and/or publicity release or rights transfer documents) or cannot be contacted within 14 calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Campaign rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another entrant (time-permitting). Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. ClassPass shall not be liable if the potential winner does not view the message for any reason.
About your entry
- You promise that all of the information which you provide to us in connection with this Campaign shall be and shall remain complete and accurate.
- All entries shall be the sole and exclusive property of ClassPass and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. ClassPass is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid or unintelligible entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by ClassPass.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Campaign should causes beyond our control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, we may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) our action.
- Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- ClassPass’s decisions (and those of independent judges, where applicable) are final and binding in all matters relating to this Campaign, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules and the order in which users have signed up for a free trial period.
- Participation in Campaign and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for ClassPass to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Campaign or ClassPass for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS CLASSPASS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED ENTITIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMPAIGN, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CAMPAIGN-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF ANY SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CAMPAIGN AND/OR THE CAMPAIGN ITSELF AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CAMPAIGN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CAMPAIGN AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- ClassPass is not responsible if the Campaign cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, or anything else out of ClassPass’ reasonable control.
- All local and other applicable laws and regulations apply.
- This Campaign and its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of New York.
- Disputes arising out of or in connection with this Campaign will be adjudicated in the courts of New York.
- Where applicable, you may obtain a list of winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to our address above.
- If you have any questions or complaints about this Campaign, please contact us.