Our mission is to inspire people everywhere to live fuller, happier, and more active lives. That’s why we created ClassPass: a monthly membership that gives customers access to boutique fitness classes across a wide network of studios in 49 cities.
Our culture isn’t your typical fast-growing startup. We deeply value diversity and personal growth. We take pride in providing a supportive environment that encourages you to achieve your own goals in life. Positivity is at our core and we’re sure that you'll feel that from the moment you step into our office.
About the Role
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. Internally, you advocate for our partners, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of ClassPass and the fitness industry, as well as showcase your client support skills.
You love helping others and getting creative when it comes to problem-solving. Written communication is one of your strengths and you possess impeccable attention to detail, as well as efficiency. Above all, connecting with people and assisting others is second nature.
This is an excellent entry-level role for those looking to build a career in client support.
- Respond to a high volume of emails and prioritize them based on client level and urgency
- Leverage negotiation and persuasion skills to keep studios on the platform, increase product adoption, and engage in custom negotiations
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and complete ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our fitness partners and gyms
- Identify integration and tech issues, and communicate properly to all internal teams
- Master our product, internal systems, and offerings to ensure thorough and clear communication and enforcement of policies
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Flexible schedule, as some weekend and evening availability may be necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.