Customer Experience Associate
Please note: This role requires you to work nights and weekends.
Our Customer Experience team is the most rapidly growing team at ClassPass and we pride ourselves on delivering incredible service to our valuable members. In this role, you have the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass, provide an exceptional user experience, and build up other skills in analytics, sales, copywriting, and more.
About the right team member:
- Positive, helpful and supportive - willing to take on any task, no matter how big or small
- An excellent writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and grammar
- Fast learner and eager to tackle new challenges every day
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Flexible and adaptable to accommodate evening, holiday and weekend shifts
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and live chat
- Identify site and app issues, and communicate properly to all internal teams
- Maintain a high satisfaction rating while hitting daily targets of customer responses
- Think creatively about how to optimize each customer’s experience
- Master our product, internal systems, and offerings to ensure thorough and clear communication and enforcement of policies
- Benefits include medical coverage, flexible vacation time, 401k, complimentary ClassPass membership, and an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.