B2B Marketing Automation Manager
About the right team member:
Keeping our studio, gym, wellness, and corporate partners informed and engaged is vital to the success of their experience on ClassPass. As a Marketing Automation Manager you will be responsible for the management of ClassPass’ marketing automation platform, Hubspot, and support the digital marketing efforts for ClassPass partners. This marketing operations advisor will be working directly with marketing, sales and operations teams.
This role will be based in either the Houston or Missoula area.
- Develop, manage and maintain the marketing automation roadmap, drive continuous improvement and innovation for marketing integrations (webinar and salesforce), personalization and segmentation capabilities, lead-scoring model, and database management
- Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics, generate campaign insights using closed-loop reporting between marketing automation and CRM, including website and landing page traffic
- Continual management and upkeep of marketing automation tool, including contact and workflow management
- Project manage marketing operations initiatives, including identifying business requirements and needs with stakeholders
- Research, recommend and implement system enhancements, to integration enhancements between marketing automation, CRM, and sales tools, and to the lead nurturing process in order to increase conversion and close rates
- Design campaign workflows: validation rules, triggers, alerts, and automated responses
- Build email campaigns and landing pages, maintain templates and define dynamic smart content, create and optimize drip campaigns
- Conduct A/B tests on emails and landing pages
Skills & Experience:
- 4-5 years of experience in a B2B Marketing Automation role
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools required (Hubspot preferred) including implementation, administration and integration
- SQL, HTML/CSS skills required
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Capable of learning new technologies and determining its impact on the business
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- Must have a strong sense of business acumen -- enjoy and thrive in project management across teams and for initiatives, working cross team and communicating internally about project descriptions and timelines.
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.