About the role
We’re looking to add a highly motivated, detail-oriented Analyst to our FP&A team to support our marketing organization. In this role you’ll support the creation and delivery of our marketing strategy; help build budgets and forecasts, monitor performance, proactively identify areas for optimization, and drive effective decision making.
- Support the creation of forward-looking forecasts and budgets; identify drivers of variance between our financial projections and actual performance, and continuously ideate on opportunities to improve forecasting accuracy
- Provide data-backed recommendations and insights to the marketing organization through completing business analytics and evaluating trade offs, opportunities and risks associated with strategic options
- Drive the ongoing refinement and updating of reporting (including dashboards, retrospectives and bespoke analysis), ensuring stakeholders have a complete and timely understanding of key metrics and their evolution as we continue to rapidly scale the business
- Proactively identify potential sources of growth and efficiencies (across both customer acquisition and retention), partnering with cross functional teams to drive testing and implementation
- Partner with the marketing function to standardize testing, spanning setup, monitoring and analysis/interpretation of results
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, PE/VC, or in an analytics, financial planning or strategy role at a tech or rapidly scaling company
- Strong quantitative orientation, as evidenced by academic coursework or prior quantitative work experience
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals or marketing-related experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel and data modeling skills
- Experience with SQL preferred; R, or Python is a plus
- Experience utilizing Tableau (or BI tool) for data visualization
- Strong attention to detail with high personal standards for accuracy and quality of work
- Strong written and visual communication skills
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.