Marketing Manager, DACH
This role is a 6 month contract with the potential to extend.
About the role
We’re looking for a highly motivated and focused Marketing Manager to join the ClassPass team. You will work with DACH, International and Global Marketing teams at ClassPass, supporting your region to develop and drive regional marketing strategy and marketing operations for DACH. In this role you will be involved in supporting all marketing activities whether it be creating content for Instagram, influencer campaign management, assisting and executing on operations to build lifecycle comms, organise events, new channels experimentation, work closely with Marketing, Creative, Product, Partner, CX teams to drive business growth for DACH region.
You will have a passion for marketing, love social media and be happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved with admin tasks where necessary. It also helps if you love fitness as you will receive a ClassPass membership!
- Work closely with the DACH GM to execute an effective marketing strategy for the region
- Managing the Social Media and Content output for DACH’s digital channels, including on-site content, imagery, video, written content and blogs
- Own and manage the DACH content calendar, keeping the calendar up to date and sharing with relevant stakeholders
- Manage ops and execution for lifecycle strategy for DACH (email & push notifications)
- Collate and report on lifecycle comms performance and provide recommendations for optimisation
- Screening and managing influencer campaigns
- Social analytics & analysis, reporting to ensure performance informed decision making & optimisations
- Support marketing leads with the organisation and execution of any cross regional marketing initiatives
- Ensure all social messaging and creative ties back to the global brand marketing vision and strategy
- Update the finance tracker for the Marketing department
Skills & Experience
- Must be a native German speaker & fluent in English
- High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively on the phone, via email and in meetings.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and deliver the work on time.
- Eligible to work in the Germany
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.