Corporate Sales Development Representative
Closing Date: 14 September
About the right team member:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel. The right candidate isn’t afraid of cold calling or striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or supporting a teammate on closing a deal. This role is ideal for someone who has just started their sales career and is looking to get more experience in relationship-based selling and prospecting.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting efforts
- Qualify and understand a lead’s needs and effectively communicate how ClassPass will meet them
- Establish rapport with all levels of buyers including senior executives
- Use Salesforce, Salesloft, and ZoomInfo for lead management and sales forecasting
- Documenting various details including use cases, lead scores and next steps
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics set forth by management
Skills & Experience:
- Hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong relationship builder
- Clear passion and strong communication skills
- Consistent measurable over-achievement in past experiences
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.