Partner Development Manager
About the right team member:
You’re not afraid to cold call someone or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a win-win proposal or hitting the road to explore a new market!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness and wellness partners. You will be identifying potential partners to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with owners, managers and staff in creative and fun ways!
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners on to the platform
- Utilise online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in SalesForce
- Drive the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship and closing the deal
- Customise partnership proposals according to the needs and interests of the prospect and ClassPass
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly target goals
- Handle multiple projects outside of your pipeline while maintaining daily KPI’s and metrics (calls, emails, pitches, deals won, etc)
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Highly organised individual with ability to prioritise and attention to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing fast, startup environment
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self improvement
- Positive and inventive attitude and a drive to win with friendly competition
- Technical experience in computer programmes such as CRM systems (SalesForce), Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Right to work in China
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.