Associate Program Manager
About the role
A career at ClassPass is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing company committed to helping over 1 million users across 20 countries reach their fitness goals. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly self-motivated, detail-oriented associate program manager to work on the Pricing & Inventory team, which manages the two-sided marketplace between our users and our fitness & wellness partners, and leads on testing new pricing, packaging and supply acquisition strategies. This role supports Pricing & Inventory programs, analyzing program trends, managing dashboard reporting, and identifying & contributing opportunities to scale programs and processes efficiently. You will work closely with other teammates on Pricing & Inventory, Partnerships (Sales and Account Management), Product, Marketing and Analytics.
The right candidate should deliver accurate analytical insights, take ownership of day-to-day task operations, enjoy cross-functional work and always be on the lookout for strategic optimizations. You thrive in a fast-paced environment - willing to embrace change and remain flexible, love fitness & wellness, and want to join the team that drives the go-to-market strategies at an exciting company during a pivotal time!
- Partner closely with Pricing & Inventory teammates to support go-to-market strategy and program management
- Manage and execute day-to-day operational tasks
- Analyze program trends (e.g., user churn rate, supply availability, demand / reservation trends, supply penetration)
- Support, maintain and create accurate data insights through Tableau dashboards
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience. Experience with multi-sided marketplaces or subscription services is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen with ability to translate analytical insights into business recommendations; familiarity with economic concepts and theory.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with any programming or querying language (SQL & Tableau a plus)
- Data-driven mindset
- “No task is too small” attitude
- Experience managing small projects
- Affection for process optimization; propensity for efficiency
- Located in New York
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.