Senior Manager, B2B Marketing
About the right team member:
A career at ClassPass is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing company committed to helping people reach their fitness and wellbeing goals. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to test, develop and execute our B2B Marketing strategy for our fitness and wellness partners, and for our Corporate program. This role will focus on the whole marketing journey from funnelling inbounds and acquiring leads to retaining our partners. This person will report into the VP, Global Marketing and will oversee the full B2B marketing strategy across all channels.
The right candidate loves to work and lead cross-functionally, is able to think strategically and tactically, enjoys testing and iterating, has previous experience managing a small team, has a relentless drive and passion for our partners and ClassPass, and will roll up his/her sleeves to execute flawlessly.
- Create and drive a strategy to grow our partner base (studios, gyms, beauty, spa, and more); work closely with our Product + Engineering team to innovate on our inbound funnel and launch other partner features and products
- Lead the strategy to drive awareness with our Corporate business partners and engage their employees
- Partner closely with other marketing functional leaders (SEM, CRO, Paid Social, Email) to execute your strategy alongside our large team of sales leaders, account managers, and onboarders
- Roll up your sleeves and own the end-to-end testing / optimization roadmap for partners, including concepting, executing and reporting out test results
- Drive the communications calendar, messaging, audience selection and analysis/key insights for existing and new partners
- Leverage analytics and partner insights to inform the overall B2B Marketing strategy -- with the ability to properly define the critical KPIs and track progress against them
- Develop a technical understanding of the broader marketing team’s skills (e.g,. email production, ESP tool proficiency, internal admin tools, SQL/Tableau)
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of B2B marketing, consulting, or finance experience. Experience with marketplace businesses a plus
- Very strong organization and project management skills
- Proven track record of ability to think creatively and execute on big picture initiatives
- Previous experience directly managing an internal marketing team as well as successfully partnering cross-functionally with a large sales and ops team
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, Excel)
- Ability to execute on data and trends in partner and channel behavior into actionable insights, and execute against them
- Familiarity with email service providers, including emails and in-dashboard messaging; familiarity with HubSpot a plus
- Experience leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and optimize programs
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.