Performance Marketing Lead
ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
About the right team member:
In this role, you will manage performance marketing channels and agencies in EMEA, APAC and LATAM. You will identify opportunities to scale our consumer acquisition and drive top-line revenue. You forecast acquisitions, partner with Finance to set monthly and annual targets, and manage our marketing budgets. This role works closely with marketing leadership and senior executives to set the strategy for how ClassPass will succeed against its aggressive growth targets. Reporting into the Head of Growth Marketing in International.
This role will take primary responsibility and ownership of day-to-day performance campaign cycle and execution of all elements biddable in-house and with agency across Search, Paid Social, Display (YouTube & AC), Apple Ads. The right candidate should be able to autonomously deliver flawless testing and media plans, optimisation, and campaign analysis.
- Work closely with the team and head of growth to calibrate the performance KPIs and prioritise marketing channels to align with current business needs
- Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, Referrals, etc.
- Own the consumer acquisition strategies for the business, ensuring we hit all relevant business financial targets
- Measure, codify and evangelise marketing campaign performance and make data-driven decisions about how to invest our marketing resources for maximum impact
- Drive forward a high-velocity testing culture where we are constantly experimenting against core funnel assumptions and experiences
- Partner with Marketing leaders across Creative, Comms, Community and Operations to ensure the marketing organisation is running as efficiently as possible while maintaining our core operating principles
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Finance and Analytics teams to think strategically about our growth opportunities as we expand into new demographics, grow new product lines and expand our footprint
- Lead the internal conversation about our growth opportunities, working closely with counterparts on other teams (Sales, CX, BI, Pricing & Inventory, etc.) to ensure alignment on marketing strategies
- Extensive marketing experience, preferably in consumer companies. Marketplace, subscription business or SaaS experience a plus
- Hands-on experience with execution of paid media campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Apple Ads, AC, YouTube
- Advanced knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Appsflyer is required
- Proven deep knowledge of attribution and the difference in marketing strategies required as a company continues to grow
- Experience in strategic marketing planning, executing marketing channel strategies and advertising campaigns required
- Experience in budget development, financial analysis and data-driven decision making required
- Excellent communicator: Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation from external vendors to senior leadership to junior team members
- Ideal candidates will have strong leadership, management and mentoring skills with a successful track record in developing teams into high performing marketing organisations
- Excel advanced, SQL, Tableau
- Right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.