Customer Experience Engagement Specialist
About the role:
The CX Engagement Specialist is responsible for overseeing day-to-day execution and ongoing testing related to customer retention and lifecycle efforts, community engagement and social CX strategy.
About the Right Team Member:
You are passionate about social and representing the ClassPass brand in every interaction and process you develop and help drive. You thrive in a world of testing, iterating, and learning as you go--tinkering and trying out new ideas to improve Social SLAs, develop a best-in-class Social CX team, and develop new and fun ways to engage with our customers at key milestones.
You’re an excellent communicator, easily breaking down complex issues so they can be understood and digested by internal partners, and your organization skills are bar none. You know how our team operates inside and out, and you thrive working on projects with a lot of nuanced details and moving parts. You recognize when a process or system is broken or not as efficient as it could be, and you create the tools and resources needed to fix the problem and ensure scalability as the team and business continue to grow. You’re comfortable with data and know the questions to ask and inputs involved to make sure you’re approaching every problem holistically.
- Serve as primary point person for Social CX activities, tests and planning efforts, partnering with CX Operations to ensure adequate channel staffing and Marketing to foster continued evolution of social strategy
- Develop and iterate analytics to understand reasons for churn to inform needed customer retention efforts
- Support reporting needs, including monitoring and maintaining dashboards to keep a close eye on social response times
- Support in evaluating potential new digital listening and measurement software tools and determining ROI impact to the business
- Continually stay abreast of best practices across social platforms, exploring new technology trends, solutions and innovations to recommend new opportunities for ClassPass
- Consistently assess and improve team workflow, including Associate and customer processes
- Partner with Marketing and CX Enablement teams to ensure mastery of ClassPass brand voice within CX, across all team members and channels
- Employ a “test and learn” approach to conduct ongoing testing around Surprise & Delight, lifecycle engagement, early product adoption and customer education; partner with CX and cross-functional stakeholders to implement learnings
- Dedicate time to CX inbox and/or chat to keep a pulse on customer inquiries and Associate systems
- 2+ years experience with a Customer Experience focus
- Community management and social Customer Experience a strong plus
- Adept knowledge of social media platforms and social CX best practices
- Deep passion for customer experience with an obvious passion for social support and proven track record of driving results
- Natural curiosity for understanding daily metrics and quantifying results
- An ability to blend both the quantitative and qualitative metrics to drive results and business insights.
- A natural cheerleader for the team and our customers and an ability to represent ClassPass in the most positive, helpful and supportive way possible
- Excellent writing and grammar skills, with a strong sensitivity for brand voice
- Strong multitasker with proven ability to juggle responsibilities and hit deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Top-notch organization skills and detail obsession, even in fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Natural bias for action
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.