We’re looking to add a highly motivated, detail-oriented FP&A Analyst to support our marketing organization. In this role you’ll support the creation and delivery of our marketing strategy; helping to build budgets and forecasts, monitor performance, proactively identify areas for optimization, and drive effective decision making.
- Support the creation of forward-looking forecasts and budgets; identifying drivers of variance between our financial projections and actual performance, and continuously ideate on opportunities to improve forecasting accuracy
- Enable effective decision making across the marketing organization through completing ad hoc pieces of financial analysis, evaluating and communicating trade offs, opportunities and risks associated with strategic options
- Drive the ongoing refinement and updating of reporting (including dashboards, retrospectives and bespoke analysis), ensuring stakeholders have a complete and timely understanding of key metrics and their evolution as we continue to rapidly scale the business
- Proactively identify potential sources of growth opportunities/efficiencies (across both acquisition and retention), partnering with cross functional teams to drive testing and implementation
- Partner with the marketing function to support testing, spanning setup, monitoring and analysis/interpretation of results
- 1-2 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, PE/VC, or in an analytics, financial planning or strategy role at a tech or rapidly scaling company
- Strong quantitative orientation, as evidenced by academic coursework or prior quantitative work experience
- Advanced Excel and data modeling skills; experience with SQL and Tableau preferred
- Strong attention to detail with high personal standards for accuracy and quality of work
- Motivated, proactive and curious disposition, with a natural tendency toward investigating information that seems interesting or anomalous
- Strong written and visual communication skills
This role is based in New York.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.