Corporate Account Manager
ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our corporate partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels. In addition, you will be a liaison between our internal partners (CX & Launch) to ensure successful client rollouts and ongoing programs. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass and the fitness industry, develop client management skills and cultivate relationships with select partners.
The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills and impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners and foster long-lasting relationships.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with top corporate partners by helping them grow their employee engagement on ClassPass
- Engage with key partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with every day!)
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and completing ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our corporate partners
- Assist with onboarding of new business
- Leverage negotiation and persuasion skills to maintain relationships with corporate partners
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Experience in a customer/client-facing role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- An excellent communicator who loves building relationships
- Right to work in The Netherlands
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.