ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
Love fitness? Love tech? Well, ClassPass is at the pinnacle of both - and we just have a fresh new opportunity for anyone who’s as passionate about fitness and tech as we are! Off a fresh round of funding and having been the first company in 2020 to achieve unicorn status, we’re currently on the hunt for a resourceful, creative and data driven acquisition specialist to join the Singapore office and be a part of scaling up the Middle East/APAC region.
- Be responsible for handling day to day performance marketing ad operations with 2 agencies in the region. Ensure that media spend is allocated into efficient strategies across paid social, paid display and paid search and affiliate channels
- Work closely with the agencies to audit ad sets and be proactive in proposing targeting, copy and imagery changes
- Be the bridge between the agencies and the regional marketing teams. Tie up data across Google analytics, ad platforms and our CRM database to report regularly on what’s working, and why we should double down on things
- Work closely with the Growth Lead to set up hypotheses and tests on acquisition channels and consolidate those learnings
- Work closely with the CRM team to see how we can get more leads for the business. Assist them in analysing any lead based campaigns
- High proficiency in English; Spoken and written
- Hands on experience in ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram and required
- Working knowledge in google analytics and mobile measurement platforms such as appsflyer/adjust
- Working experience with google sheets or excel
- Being lazy enough to find a way to not do something manually twice if possible
- Experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) is optional but great to have
- Basic photoshop skills is optional but good to have
- Eye for detail with strong editing, writing, and proof-reading skills
- Highly analytical, with a proven ability to understand complex data & transform insights into ideas
- Also being an empath at heart, able to walk in the consumers’ shoes and understand and hypothesise what all the data is telling you about the consumer, beyond just the numbers
- Ability to convert potential leads to customers by implementing AB tests and key learnings
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communications skills and creative writing skills
- Passion for the fitness industry is a major plus.
- Right to work in Singapore
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.