Corporate Sales Development Representative
About the right team member:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first point of contact for our customers. Our SDR’s are creative, passionate, and self-driven team players. Day-to-day responsibilities include qualifying inbound leads, outbounding to leads, scheduling meetings with our sales team, and growing our sales pipeline. This role is for entry-level candidates looking to launch their career. To be considered, you must demonstrate high levels of professionalism, coachability, articulate the ClassPass for Work value proposition, and communicate why a career in sales is the right path for you.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting efforts
- Qualify and understand a lead’s needs and effectively communicate how ClassPass will meet them.
- Establish rapport with all levels of buyers including senior executives
- Use Salesforce, Salesloft, and ZoomInfo for lead management and sales forecasting
- Documenting various details including use cases, lead scores and next steps
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics set forth by management
- Hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong relationship builder
- Clear passion and strong communication skills
- Consistent measurable over-achievement in past experiences
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 years of work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.