Head of Performance, Domestic
About the Role:
In this role, you lead our channel marketing team, identify opportunities for us to scale our consumer acquisition channels, and drive top-line revenue. You forecast acquisitions, partner with Finance to set monthly and annual targets, and manage our marketing budgets. This role works closely with marketing leadership and senior executives to set the strategy for how ClassPass will succeed against its aggressive growth targets.
About the right team member:
You love marketing, and you love managing high performing teams. You think full-funnel and know how to partner across the company to drive results. You understand the nuances of both paid and organic channels, with an eye towards marketing efficiency. You love to run fast and empower those around you to run fast as well. You have a proven track record of testing and experimentation. You know how to partner with product and engineering to stand up healthy, scalable marketing programs and channels.
- Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, Referrals, etc.
- Own the consumer acquisition strategies for the business, ensuring we hit all relevant business financial targets.
- Manage the channel marketing team to support growth plan and exceed monthly targets.
- Measure, codify and evangelize marketing campaign performance and make data-driven decisions about how to invest our marketing resources for maximum impact.
- Drive forward a high-velocity testing culture where we are constantly experimenting against core funnel assumptions and experiences.
- Partner with Marketing leaders across Creative, Comms, Community and Operations to ensure the marketing organization is running as efficiently as possible while maintaining our core operating principles.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Finance and Analytics teams to think strategically about our growth opportunities as we expand into new demographics, grow new product lines and expand our footprint.
- Lead the internal conversation about our growth opportunities, working closely with counterparts on other teams (Sales, CX, BI, Pricing & Inventory, etc.) to ensure alignment on marketing strategies.
- 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in consumer companies. Marketplace, subscription business or SaaS experience a plus.
- Experience in strategic marketing planning, executing marketing channel strategies and advertising campaigns required.
- Experience in budget development, financial analysis and data-driven decision making required.
- Excellent communicator: Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization from external vendors to senior leadership to junior team members.
- Ideal candidates will have strong leadership, management and mentoring skills with a successful track record in developing teams into high performing marketing organizations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.