ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
We are present in over 30 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
We are now seeking a superstar Country Manager in Indonesia to help us grow the market and bring the joys of flexible and accessible fitness to many more people.
About the right team member:
This role is a challenging but rewarding combination of business development/account management, marketing, and strategic and financial planning. You will be responsible for delivering stretching growth and profitability targets via relationship management with top studio partners and grassroots marketing and brand partnerships to enable growth and increase brand awareness. Successful Country Managers are able to leverage learnings from other markets and share back key insight to help ClassPass grow worldwide, while maintaining the right level of localisation to resonate with your market.
- Be accountable for ClassPass growth in your market, delivering revenue and profitability targets, and being strategic about how you manage your time and resources to do so
- Maintain strong relationships with our top studio partners through consistent support
- Sign new studios, start conversations with studios who have just opened in your city and lead contract negotiations
- Be active (!) in the fitness and wellness industry in Indonesia - you should be a natural networker, constantly looking to grow your contacts to be the first person to pick up on new studios, trends or fitness brands to collaborate with entering your market
- Conceptualise and execute local marketing efforts, including but not limited to: hosting events to build the ClassPass community, starting ambassador relationships or local brand partnerships, and more
- Assist our social media team with local content - you should be social media savvy and understand how to best position our brand and product in Jakarta
- Maintain excellent communications with the company leadership to highlight strategic opportunities and threats, and leverage the support of a world class team in HQ to deliver your goals
- Bachelor Degree required
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Experience Account Management/ or Senior Sales Management, Business Development, or City Manager/General Manager Role
- Strong relationship management and up-selling skills, you’re a natural networker and love meeting new people
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with teams across geographic regions and time zones
- Ability to multi-task in project management and love the excitement of always being on the move
- Independent, self-starter attitude with the willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to use performance data to help you prioritise your time, and communicate with the rest of the company on how your market is doing
- Previous startup experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the Indonesian fitness market / previous experience in gym / boutique fitness business is a plus
- A passion for Fitness and Wellness to properly understand and analyse the market and also to make the most out of your complimentary ClassPass!
- Willing to be based in South Jakarta, with occasional travel within and outside of Jakarta