Marketing Intern - DACH
ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
We’re looking for a highly motivated and socially focused Marketing Intern to join the ClassPass team at our Berlin office. You will work in the DACH Marketing team, supporting our Head of Marketing to develop and drive marketing operations for the ClassPass team. In this role you will be involved in supporting all marketing activities whether it be creating content for Instagram, building emails or assisting with new launches.
You will have a passion for marketing, love social media and be happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved with admin tasks where necessary. It also helps if you love fitness as you will receive a ClassPass membership!
- Execute and manage email campaigns for the DACH markets
- Collate and reporting on email performance and provide recommendations for optimisation
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to execute an effective Social Media strategy
- Managing the Social Media, Influencer & Content output for the DACH’s online channels, including on-site content, imagery, video & written content
- Ensure all social messaging and creative ties back to the overall marketing vision and strategy
- Provide social analytics and analysis to help optimise performance
- Support the DACH team with the organisation and execution of any ClassPass events
- Ensure all marketing materials for ClassPass comply with brand guidelines
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when needed for the Head of Marketing
- Fluent in German (Native level - mandatory) English (proficiency level)
- Previous experience as an intern working in a similar role in a Marketing team, ideally in a start-up
- Experience in using Photoshop or similar is a plus
- Experience using Email Service Provides is a plus
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively on the phone, via email and in meetings.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and deliver the work on time
- Right to work in Germany
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.