Studio Partnerships Lead
ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You’re not afraid to cold call someone or strike up a conversation with someone you’ve just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a win-win proposal or hitting the road to explore a new market!
Our Partnerships team is the key to our success. In this role, you will be identifying potential studio and gym partners to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with key contacts in the industry, managers and staff in creative and fun ways!
- Be an expert on boutique fitness in your ClassPass markets
- Build strong, long-term relationships with studio partners by helping them grow their business
- Engage with key studio partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with everyday!)
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products among your studio partners
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partners
- Managing your own opportunity by utilising online and offline sources to cultivate new and existing opportunities to develop and maintain your pipeline
- Driving through the full partnerships cycle by making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship, closing the deal
- Achieving and consistently exceeding monthly target goals
- Fluent in English & Mandarin
- Must have extensive experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Mastery in negotiation conversations
- Able to craft compelling, relevant, and objective-oriented storylines in talking points and presentations
- Knowledgeable in small business operations and financial opportunities with a willingness to learn
- Able to create, read and interpret data graphs
- Proficient in Excel
- Right to work in Taiwan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.