ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to millions of studio fitness classes and inspiring them to live more actively. Founded in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through deep investments in cutting-edge, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, and even after being recognized as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe we’re just getting started.
Our growing team is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. The attire of choice is athleisure and you'll often see ClassPassers buddying up to take a class. We’re as inspired by the millions of reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate and create new ways we can make the world a more active place. Join us!
About the right team member:
You’re not afraid to cold call or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s putting together a convincing email proposal or getting creative to get someone’s attention!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness partners. In this role, you will be identifying potential studios to work with,
- Use our established tools to find the next great ClassPass partners and get them excited about our offerings.
- Source high-potential leads, convert inbound opportunities and connect with customers over the phone and via email.
- Collaborate with tenured members of our partner development team to assist in “winning” the partnership.
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain your pipeline.
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to your manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets.
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly quota
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics
- Hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong phone presence and willingness to make multiple phone and email contacts per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Temp to hire with a 6-month probationary period
- Located in downtown Missoula