Corporate Enablement Manager
About the right team member:
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background with experience in curriculum development and operational effectiveness.This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent presentation, organization and interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in enablement and sales. You will help plan, manage and execute training and enablement initiatives for the Corporate Sales and Client Solutions Team at ClassPass, and also help to enable sales process and deal flow. The position requires a self-starter with strong project management skills, great communication and presentation skills, and the ability to understand the sales/account management process and work with a variety of roles within the organization.
- Work with sales and client solutions teams to design and develop an onboarding program for ongoing hires
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices
- Understand the training needs of the teams, and implement innovative and effective enablement strategies, tools and techniques to reach and influence a diverse sales force
- Develop and deliver ongoing training based on business needs, product updates, competitive positioning, and internal processes
- Identify and source opportunities for external training when applicable
- Responsible for maintaining and updating tools and a ‘Center for Excellence’ for the team
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales and client solutions team
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed
- Own the sales operational process through internal project management, including working with legal, finance and engineering on RFPs and legal review.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated sales or account management experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Highly organized individual with ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Demonstrate your ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems (Salesforce, Hubspot), Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Based in our NY / SF Office
- Benefits include medical coverage, uncapped vacation time, 401k, complementary ClassPass membership, and an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.