Corporate Account Associate
ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 20 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our corporate partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels. In addition, you will be a liaison between our internal partners (CX & Launch) to ensure successful client rollouts and ongoing programs. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass and the fitness industry, develop client management skills and cultivate relationships with select partners.
The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills and impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners and foster long-lasting relationships. This is an excellent entry-level role for those looking to build a career in Account Management and Client Services.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do:
- Respond to a high volume of emails (and limited phone calls) and prioritise them based on client level and urgency
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and completing ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our corporate partners
- Assist with Launch
- Act as dedicated liaison between Corporate & CX
- Leverage negotiation and persuasion skills to maintain relationships with corporate partners
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a customer/client-facing role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- An excellent communicator who loves building relationships
- Right to work in Singapore
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.