Brand Marketing Analyst
ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 20 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
As Brand Marketing Analyst at ClassPass you will be supporting business decisions with marketing data.
Reporting directly into our Head of International Brand and Campaign Strategy, you will be responsible for informing the brand marketing team and wider business about marketing performance and opportunities of growth.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- You will measure the success of brand campaigns and be responsible for implementing A/B tests and developing tools to make performance analysis as quick and insightful as possible:
- You will be providing insights from an ROI perspective to the Marketing team & wider business
- You will be developing tools in different platforms to increase efficiency across the business (daily use of Tableau)
- You will be involved in budgeting and forecasting across all brand marketing channels
- Managing a central budget and ROI on international campaigns
- You will use and create opportunities to deepen understanding of brand and communication planning steps
What we are looking for:
- Solid working experience as a strategist or strategic planner creating campaigns in the digital landscape
- You are a motivated self-starter and a born problem-solver who loves cross functional work
- Maybe you’re looking for a move from in-house from agency side?
- Experience of delivering a creative concept from inception to post-analysis across international markets
- A thought leader in how to measure the success of brand awareness campaigns
- You have extensive, hands-on experience working with Excel, SQL and Tableau at an advanced level
- You have advanced Python & Google Analytics skills
- You ideally have a BI background or similar
- You are great at transforming data and numbers into real life opportunities
- Right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.