Corporate Sales Associate
About the right team member:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel. The right candidate isn’t afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or influencing stakeholders to close a deal. This role is ideal for someone who’s a few years into their sales career and is looking to get more experience in relationship-based selling and prospecting.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Research, prospect and engage new corporate partners in ClassPass markets
- Manage your own opportunities by utilising CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain sales pipeline
- Drive through the full sales cycle by making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship, performing sales presentations and closing the deal.
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential clients and share across the team
- Manage sales pipeline and project management of signed accounts
- Achieve, and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of performance
- Hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong relationship builder; comfortable and confident with a wide range of decision makers (internal and external)
- Willingness to make multiple sales calls and email contacts per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.