ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1M studio fitness classes and inspiring them to live more actively. Founded in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through deep investments in cutting-edge, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, and even after being recognized as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe we’re just getting started.
About the right team member:
Successfully onboard venues onto the platform. This entails communicating with studio partners, tracking the partner’s journey from handoff to launch, creating the partner’s page, setting up pricing, and confirming that the partner fully understands the ClassPass business model. Additionally you will assist in all integration setup including, overseeing successful setup, troubleshooting any technical issues, and confirming test reservations.
- Manage and oversee the partner on-boarding process by assisting new studio partners with their ClassPass venue page, schedule build out and spot allocation to increase their overall revenue potential on ClassPass
- Monitor and prioritize all venue integrations to ensure successful setup, while tracking and troubleshooting any technical bugs and integration failures across studio partners
- Understand the ClassPass integration with outside booking platforms in order to advise the Partner Success team on how to fix potential roadblocks
- Work cross-functionally with the Partner Development team, Partner Success team and integrations providing clear feedback and suggesting solutions as it relates to critical topics core to our operations and execution
- Understand and track the ClassPass product portfolio and pricing structure for studio partners
- Implement improvements to the on-boarding experience and learn the ClassPass systems and tools including SalesForce, pricing setup and studio booking integration sites
- Modify the on-boarding experience when needed as we introduce new inventory to the platform
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment and working with a remote team
- Proactive communicator who takes ownership and accountability of the Launch pipeline
ClassPass Company Culture
Our growing team (now over 200 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. The attire of choice is athleisure and you'll often see ClassPassers buddying up to take a class. We’re as inspired by the 35M reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate and create new ways we can make the world a more active place. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.