About the Role:
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass and the fitness industry, develop client management skills and cultivate relationships with select partners.
The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills and impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners and foster long-lasting relationships. This is a role for those who have an interest in working with small business owners and are looking to build a career in Account Management and Client Services.
- Respond to a high volume of emails
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and complete ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our fitness partners and gyms
- Identify integration and tech issues, and communicate properly to all internal teams
- Master our product, internal systems, and offerings to ensure thorough and clear communication and enforcement of policies
- Identify & escalate operational inefficiencies that could allow us to provide partners higher quality service, more quickly
- Opportunity to leverage negotiation and persuasion skills to keep studios on the platform, increase product adoption, and engage in custom negotiations
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment and working with a remote team
- Flexible schedule, as some weekend and evening availability may be necessary
- Benefits include medical coverage, paid time off, 401k, complimentary ClassPass membership, and an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.