Partner Development Team Lead
About the right team member:
You’re a natural leader and work closely with your team to hit targets each month and contribute to the growth of ClassPass. You set the bar for the team by demonstrating your stellar cold calling, pitching and negotiating skills, and are able to close the top partners. You thrive leading a team and launching a new market, discovering the latest studios, and ensuring that your team hits their targets and the launch is a success. You love a challenge and aren’t phased by ambiguity. Above all, you know how to foster strong team camaraderie, motivate and empower individuals to do their best work, and drive everyone towards a collective goal.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Successfully manage a sales team to hit monthly targets in new territories
- Deliver on personal sales goals for the top partners in a market
- Communicate successes and roadblocks to the Head of Sales to ensure the team is on track to hit monthly goals
- Organise and vet both inbound and prospective studio partners coming through the funnel to ensure optimised Market Health
- Understand the market landscape in order to prioritize future ClassPass partners
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share best practices across the team
- Cross-collaboration with other Partner Development Team Leads to ensure optimal efficiency, full transparency and on-going stakeholder management
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Experience with coaching a team
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and attend to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Good amount of technical experience in CRM systems (SalesForce)
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Willing to travel and be in market for long stints
- Right to work in Brazil