About the role:
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our growing Recruiting team in Missoula. In this role you will work in tandem with our Recruiters and our candidates to ensure, as a ClassPass ambassador, we give everyone, externally and internally, an amazing experience.
This is a full-time role.
- Schedule interviews and communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams
- Coordinate candidate travel and expense reimbursement
- Use your personality and creativity to ensure each candidate has a unique and enjoyable experience at ClassPass
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline the process
- Help execute recruiting events
- Manage relationships with various recruiting-related vendors
- Maintain data accuracy/process in our Applicant Tracking System
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in taking client service to a new level
- Proven to be a strong and friendly team player
- Great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Previous recruiting coordinator and ATS (applicant tracking system) experience a plus
Our mission is to inspire people everywhere to live fuller, happier, and more active lives. That’s why we created ClassPass: a monthly membership that gives customers access to fitness classes and wellness services across a wide network of studios in the United States and abroad.
Our culture isn’t your typical fast-growing startup. We deeply value diversity and personal growth. We take pride in providing a supportive environment that encourages you to achieve your own goals in life. Positivity is at our core and we’re sure that you'll feel that from the moment you step into our office.