Marketing Operations Associate, Europe
ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership to a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in a further 15 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue.
About the right team member:
Reporting to the Head of Growth International, the Marketing Operations Associate will be responsible for developing, managing and executing promotional strategies across all ClassPass markets for Europe; with a special focus on new markets. Someone who has experience working across different team boundaries, across different time zones and under pressure would be beneficial!
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaigns and web metrics.
- Work with the Head of Growth, Country Managers, General managers to implement promotional strategies for Europe including but not limited to; landing pages, setting offers live, pricing & promotions, and ensuring the customer experience is seamless from start to finish.
- Analyze data and apply segmentation strategy/insights across promotional strategies and build fulfilment to drive better conversions
- Streamline processes and work with the wider International Marketing team to outline more efficient workflows across the European markets
- Coordinate requests and prioritisation schedules and work with the Domestic team to live changes for Europe.
What we are looking for:
- Highly organized, self-motivated and efficient
- Excellent interpersonal manner
- Proficient time management, and proven ability to execute quickly.
- Open to application from recent graduates!